Happy Trails Ass.t Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoy your “retirement” SJ. Hope everything you did when no one was looking comes back yer way.
    See ya later Sean, you pencil necked, twig armed, bird chested, sycophantic back stabbing philandering douche bag.

Unregistered
    See ya later Sean, you pencil necked, twig armed, bird chested, sycophantic back stabbing philandering douche bag.
    Oh, and the Larry Borland thinks you are a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Oh, and the Larry Borland thinks you are a scumbag.
    Why does Larry not like Sean. I have a good idea

Unregistered
    Sean needs the money and the split tails so he will be back in 6 months.

Unregistered
    It will be a sad day when Bob's three stooges finally retire. Maybe their friends or relatives can fill in.

Unregistered
    They will never retire. They have no identity without this place. Expect them to work here till they die. Plus, Sean has to come back to get his son promoted.

Unregistered
    They will never retire. They have no identity without this place. Expect them to work here till they die. Plus, Sean has to come back to get his son promoted.
    His son is a moron. Yet another nepotism based promotion, certainly not deserved. Shame on Bob for allowing this stuff to go on and on while denying better people their promotional opportunities. I know a few people who are very angry about this because they worked their butts off to get promoted but there are only so many slots to fill.

Unregistered
    If Sean doesn’t come back, his son will be in limbo. The son will have a career like DL. I guarantee Sean will be back.

Unregistered
    If Sean doesn’t come back, his son will be in limbo. The son will have a career like DL. I guarantee Sean will be back.
    Not to mention he’s a reserve deputy.

Unregistered
    Not to mention he’s a reserve deputy.
    Oh for **** sake!!! Let’s see if he wears silver and actually puts in the required hours to maintain the position. That and let’s see if he goes to actual in-service training. What BS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast