Off duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off duty

Unregistered
    Anybody who works a Bucs game is gonna have a problem with the Union. The union is gonna pay the normal off duty wage for the stadium regulars who refuse to work the games where there’s gonna be kneeling. It’s time for everybody to do the right thing for the greater good and that means refusing to support these kneeling sons of b!tches. Anybody who works an NFL game is a fukkin scab!

Unregistered
    We have a union?🤔😆😂🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody who works a Bucs game is gonna have a problem with the Union. The union is gonna pay the normal off duty wage for the stadium regulars who refuse to work the games where there’s gonna be kneeling. It’s time for everybody to do the right thing for the greater good and that means refusing to support these kneeling sons of b!tches. Anybody who works an NFL game is a fukkin scab!
    Well said and agree.

The city will respond by forcing us to work on duty, like they have in the past. Then give you the option to burn ANN and take the ED pay to cover their ass. Do not do that. Make them send officers on the dime of taxpayers. The same taxpayers (especially south Tampa) that voted the clowns in. Can't wait to see the look on the faces of our extreme left, progressive city council members.

Unregistered
    I assure you there will be PLENTY of officers who will sell their dignity to work for the NFL.
    Try not to kid yourself and think we only hire officers who think more about the greater good rather than themselves. It's never been like that. It would be nice to prove me wrong and see us stick together on this and send a strong message. Many who are against you right now also profit off of your backs. That's wrong.

If you are in a financial position where you must work for these self entitled, anti-police players AND coaches, you are a mess. Down right shamefull if you do. I would like to see the HCSO run it all.. they will just let everyone force their way in like their jail
    Always had cops with principals and those without. The ones without them are the reason cops are taken for granted.

Unregistered
    No the National Felons League does not support the police and I for one refuse to work any games.
    Agree100%!!

Unregistered
    Agree100%!!
    +1. Not working a single game.

Unregistered
    Didn't we try that with the Beyonce concert at the stadium? The Department will just send on duty units to cover the openings. Then what are you going to do? Refuse to go?

Unregistered
    Didn't we try that with the Beyonce concert at the stadium? The Department will just send on duty units to cover the openings. Then what are you going to do? Refuse to go?
    , said the loser who lives beyond his means and is trying to justify selling out his brothers.

Unregistered
    No d*ck head, I was just pointing out something. I was one who dropped the job to support others. Try and engage your brain before you open your punk mouth

Unregistered
    NFL announced that they will be playing the black national anthem before first game of the season. I was unaware we had a black national anthem. Then players will wear BLM stickers on their helmets. No doubt I will be forgoing my season tickets plus work no details.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast