Off duty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off duty

Unregistered

Off duty

Stop working these liberal jobs that do not support police. TGH calls police all the time and has yet to take a stand for law enforcement after the ridiculousness that happened and as a result the two officers were Stripped of their gun and badge for no reason. St Joe is worse. They refuse to assist officers, ask officers to violate policy weekly, and want officers to take the role their security should be doing. STOP WORKING THEM BEFORE YOU ARE STRIPPED OF YOUR GUN AND BADGE.

Wawa is no different. They want people stopped and have no evidence a crime occurred. Be careful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop working these liberal jobs that do not support police. TGH calls police all the time and has yet to take a stand for law enforcement after the ridiculousness that happened and as a result the two officers were Stripped of their gun and badge for no reason. St Joe is worse. They refuse to assist officers, ask officers to violate policy weekly, and want officers to take the role their security should be doing. STOP WORKING THEM BEFORE YOU ARE STRIPPED OF YOUR GUN AND BADGE.

Wawa is no different. They want people stopped and have no evidence a crime occurred. Be careful.
    Does the NFL support the police?

Unregistered
    Does the NFL support the police?
    No the National Felons League does not support the police and I for one refuse to work any games.

Unregistered

Well don’t stop people if you don’t have a lawful reason. WaWa employee should be stopping the person not you. You can’t work a job without being stupid.

Unregistered
    No the National Felons League does not support the police and I for one refuse to work any games.
    I won’t work football games either. Not supporting an organization that provides a venue for its employees to shame the police profession in front of a national tv and stadium audience. I won’t do security at an event where the quarterback signed on to strip police of qualified immunity.

Unregistered
    I won’t work football games either. Not supporting an organization that provides a venue for its employees to shame the police profession in front of a national tv and stadium audience. I won’t do security at an event where the quarterback signed on to strip police of qualified immunity.
    Correct, and the additional exposure/liability isn't worth it. Let the Mayor field the calls from the business community and the NFL Commission. Let her explain why she was painting murals in the streets instead of supporting her police. Mayor please explain to the NFL Commission why they can't get any officers to work the stadium.

Unregistered
    I assure you there will be PLENTY of officers who will sell their dignity to work for the NFL.
    Try not to kid yourself and think we only hire officers who think more about the greater good rather than themselves. It's never been like that. It would be nice to prove me wrong and see us stick together on this and send a strong message. Many who are against you right now also profit off of your backs. That's wrong.

If you are in a financial position where you must work for these self entitled, anti-police players AND coaches, you are a mess. Down right shamefull if you do. I would like to see the HCSO run it all.. they will just let everyone force their way in like their jail

Unregistered
    The stadium supervisors were begging people to work at the stadium before the pay rate increase. With the rate increase, the supervisors control the stadium jobs and have a following of officers that will work every event in fear of getting booted. We need to stick together and refuse to work any NFL games.

Unregistered
    The stadium supervisors were begging people to work at the stadium before the pay rate increase. With the rate increase, the supervisors control the stadium jobs and have a following of officers that will work every event in fear of getting booted. We need to stick together and refuse to work any NFL games.
    You are onto something but make it a bit bigger.

Work the games like everything is normal, but if no one shows up for the Super Bowl, now that is a bit of an issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast