Yet another dispatcher reprimanded and not suspended or fired for Facebook comments - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Fire the radical

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's why you are on here complaining about a Dispatcher .. your issues are personal you have a vendetta against this Dispatcher.
    Grow up and sweep around your own front door. Ignorance is rampant and your toddler tactics sucks.
    So I was right and it is you lol. I couldn’t care less about you. And it’s not because your black( I know that would be you next stupid response) it’s because I have to put my life in your hands at times and you think I’m a horrible person because I’m white and I’m a cop. You don’t belong in this profession, period. Go work in the private sector where you have to pay for everything and could get fired without cause at a moments notice. My front door is spotless princess and the only ignorant person here is you. Doesn’t matter how many degrees you acquire, doesn’t mean you’re smart. You deserve to be fired. Period. Fact is, if you were white you would already be gone.

Unregistered
    Oh, and enjoy cpis. You can hang around the people that think like you. They hate cops also, but they like to beat their kids. They blame whitey also for them being poor and drug addicted. You suck lolololol

Unregistered

Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You!

That's the same divide you will get with yet another black sheriff because they will cater to this disgusting blatant form of disrespect and racism.
    Some of you should be ashamed to wear the badge. These racist rants about blacks and other minorities have been going on in this forum for years. You are the bad cops and we will weed you out one by one. Stop using the Sheriff as a scapegoat and look within yourselves. You can't even make an intelligent case for your views without exposing your own implicit and explicit biases. Absolutely SHAMEFUL and DESPICABLE! When are the GOOD COPS gonna call out the racist BS on this forum?

Unregistered
    Some of you should be ashamed to wear the badge. These racist rants about blacks and other minorities have been going on in this forum for years. You are the bad cops and we will weed you out one by one. Stop using the Sheriff as a scapegoat and look within yourselves. You can't even make an intelligent case for your views without exposing your own implicit and explicit biases. Absolutely SHAMEFUL and DESPICABLE! When are the GOOD COPS gonna call out the racist BS on this forum?
    Never, there are to many of us. The black are racist so we are just doubling down.

Unregistered
    Good cops we are working the road backing up other deputies because the stupid dispatchers have there mouth full of food or are to busy watching a movie, painting there nails, or just complaining about life in general. Must be nice to judge someone from a nice comfy secure chair while deputies are dealing with crimes. Our dispatch is the worst and notice how I used deputies because it does not matter black or white we still think dispatch sucks and you should be fired for your rant. I know other agencies have heard about it and want you fired. You being moved will not stop the complaints from coming in to IA.

Unregistered
    Tanisha Ritter, formerly Tanisha Wimberly, will never learn from her mistakes. Ask her about the time she was up for a D.O. Promotion and was steadfast asleep in her chair at a radio console. Tanisha, I’m quite sure you remember that. Tanisha, does it ring a bell as to why it took you so long to get promoted after that ? Tanisha, I’m quite sure I could continue on to what you have done to other people, including multiple individuals you went after because of your former friend Suzanne Myrie Lowe who quit because she was facing termination.

Of course, that was a result of allowing an employee to place a meal order on a BSO recorded line. This is the same Sue Myrie Lowe who was arrested for Domestic Violence while employed at the Sheriff’s Office. This is the same Sue Myrie Lowe who Then went to Dade County & treated their employees the same as she did to the BSO employees. This is the same Sue Lowe Myrie who failed in her unsuccessful attempts to return to her old position at BSO once Miami Dade held her accountable.

Tanisha, Karma eventually catches up to people and it’s now you. For all the evil you have done to others, you deserve anything & everything that comes your way.

Of course, I am sure your friends will defend you and negate what was said but facts are facts and there is no defending that.

Unregistered
    What's a dispatcher doing on this site anyways? Shouldn't she be posting on dispatchaffairs.com?

Unregistered
    Tanisha Ritter, formerly Tanisha Wimberly, will never learn from her mistakes. Ask her about the time she was up for a D.O. Promotion and was steadfast asleep in her chair at a radio console. Tanisha, I’m quite sure you remember that. Tanisha, does it ring a bell as to why it took you so long to get promoted after that ? Tanisha, I’m quite sure I could continue on to what you have done to other people, including multiple individuals you went after because of your former friend Suzanne Myrie Lowe who quit because she was facing termination.

Of course, that was a result of allowing an employee to place a meal order on a BSO recorded line. This is the same Sue Myrie Lowe who was arrested for Domestic Violence while employed at the Sheriff’s Office. This is the same Sue Myrie Lowe who Then went to Dade County & treated their employees the same as she did to the BSO employees. This is the same Sue Lowe Myrie who failed in her unsuccessful attempts to return to her old position at BSO once Miami Dade held her accountable.

Tanisha, Karma eventually catches up to people and it’s now you. For all the evil you have done to others, you deserve anything & everything that comes your way.

Of course, I am sure your friends will defend you and negate what was said but facts are facts and there is no defending that.
    Was she arrested in broward?

Unregistered
    Was she arrested in broward?
    Myrie was arrested by Lauderhill.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast