Yet another dispatcher reprimanded and not suspended or fired for Facebook comments
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Yet another dispatcher reprimanded and not suspended or fired for Facebook comments

Another day, another dispatcher reprimanded. Angry at a Miramar sgt for a “non racist” rant on Facebook that channel 7 reported on, her racist rant was even worse. Fact is he’s got a little side action going on on the inside and heard about the rant. He and a few more officers brought it to the attention of IA. But no suspension. Why not big head? Oh, that’s right, she’s black. Same girl refused to stop for pines pd because she was speeding to work. Refused to stop and then refused to get out of the vehicle once at work. Still here, no suspension. This is someone who supposedly has your six. It’s getting disgusting, she should be fired immediately. And there is also yet another dispatcher who went on a blm racist rant and is being looked at as well. Watch your backs people. They have no problem taking the sheriffs money and hanging you out to dry.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another day, another dispatcher reprimanded. Angry at a Miramar sgt for a “non racist” rant on Facebook that channel 7 reported on, her racist rant was even worse. Fact is he’s got a little side action going on on the inside and heard about the rant. He and a few more officers brought it to the attention of IA. But no suspension. Why not big head? Oh, that’s right, she’s black. Same girl refused to stop for pines pd because she was speeding to work. Refused to stop and then refused to get out of the vehicle once at work. Still here, no suspension. This is someone who supposedly has your six. It’s getting disgusting, she should be fired immediately. And there is also yet another dispatcher who went on a blm racist rant and is being looked at as well. Watch your backs people. They have no problem taking the sheriffs money and hanging you out to dry.
    So he has two sets of social media rules? One for black and one for white employees. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

Unregistered
    So he has two sets of social media rules? One for black and one for white employees. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.
    Of course there are different rules for the color of your skin. Until it stops and the Blacks get the same punishment as the whites watch how racist these posts get. What’s fair is fair!

Unregistered
    Of course there are different rules for the color of your skin. Until it stops and the Blacks get the same punishment as the whites watch how racist these posts get. What’s fair is fair!
    It’s pretty bad when this disparate treatment is so blatant that deputies are posting it on leo affairs. I’ve never seen this kind of racial strife in the decades I’ve been at BSO. This guy has racially divided this agency. Sad, he’s not a leader, just a criminal.

Unregistered
    That's the same divide you will get with yet another black sheriff because they will cater to this disgusting blatant form of disrespect and racism.

Unregistered
    This has the central site manager's name all over it. She's blantantly racist. Why don't you ask some of the white employees about the racial tensions that have been going on in that center for months now. One of the black Bravo supervisors has no problem making racist comments throughout the day. And many have complained about the tensions but nothing happened...Btw, the other dispatch was the central SM's good friend.

Unregistered
    This has the central site manager's name all over it. She's blantantly racist. Why don't you ask some of the white employees about the racial tensions that have been going on in that center for months now. One of the black Bravo supervisors has no problem making racist comments throughout the day. And many have complained about the tensions but nothing happened...Btw, the other dispatch was the central SM's good friend.
    Sound like pure racism if this is true, I would go see eric swartzreich and sue the Sh!t out of them. He’s chomping at the bit to teach BSO a lesson right now anyway.

Unregistered
    Wait a ding dang second. Are you telling me that there are some deputies who take a dispatcher’s word over the air on face value? I never trust what a dispatcher says even if it’s a response to my request for 10-40...

Unregistered
    Sound like pure racism if this is true, I would go see eric swartzreich and sue the Sh!t out of them. He’s chomping at the bit to teach BSO a lesson right now anyway.
    You better believe that, make sure you document exactly what was said date and time and go see a lawyer. These blacks supervisor’s need to be taught a lesson and that they will NOT make white employees second class citizens.

Unregistered
    Where can we see the post ??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast