Covid in probation officer - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, they had no other factors other than Covid 19? See, i to lost a family member from Covid 19 too. When his motorcycle ran head on into a tree at 66 miles an hour, he was killed. When we received the death certificate, it showed the cause of death as Covid 19. So, is it fake? Nope but the numbers are a big fat lie. Covid 19 did not kill him. Running into that tree and spliting his skull open did.
    No other factors at all. All five of them were in their mid- to late 30's with no prior medical history. One of them was a little obese, but otherwise in perfect health.

Unregistered
    No offense but we think you are full of BULL

Unregistered
    No offense but we think you are full of BULL
    I truly wish I was full of BULL. But I'm not.

Unregistered
    You are....

Unregistered
    Tell that to all the people who have died from COVID-19. I personally have had 2 relatives and 3 close friends who died from it. It's not fake.
    Then you are one unlucky person to know, since statistically the vast majority of people in the US don't even know someone who has even been exposed...I call BS...

Unregistered
    All democratic bull crap. Vote Trump

Unregistered
    All democratic bull crap. Vote Trump
    THIGHLAND..LOL...............and WWII in 1917...LOL....Yea right,,,Moron

Unregistered
    Gee, if you want to talk about gafs? How about Biden introducing his sister as his wife. Who is the Moron. Well, hold on. He is a Delaware guy and a Democrat. So, they may be allowed to marry their sisters. Suck on that BOY.

Unregistered
    Didn't Trump tell his neice she had a nice rack? Didn't Trump say if he wasn't her father, he would date Ivanka?

Unregistered
    Didn't Trump tell his neice she had a nice rack? Didn't Trump say if he wasn't her father, he would date Ivanka?
    College educated remember...'I' before 'E' except after 'C'!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast