Barricaded policy

Unregistered

Barricaded policy

So, guy barricaded in a tmobile in Flagami.unknown if he is armed. Meets SWAT callout criteria and instead: Max Valdes talks to the offender and Silvio "my dog dont bite " Gusman make entry through the back door while the offender walks out the front door? Someone explain this to me?

Unregistered
    Lmao i was sitting under a tree eating popcorn while i heard all the fiasco going on. Everyone wants to be a boss. “I am
    In charge” y nadie sabe ni pinga!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, guy barricaded in a tmobile in Flagami.unknown if he is armed. Meets SWAT callout criteria and instead: Max Valdes talks to the offender and Silvio "my dog dont bite " Gusman make entry through the back door while the offender walks out the front door? Someone explain this to me?
    Eric you miss your buddy a lot I see. You sold him out for a cheap date. Sad

Unregistered
    Since Maxipad is so in love with Javi he was telling the subject do you know javi this and that.

Unregistered
    Good job max! U saved the city and us time and money.

Unregistered
    What’s going on there with supervisor bring back Sgt like Nestor G man he will handle the problem

Unregistered

What!

Man you guys are making too much noise, im trying to fall a sleep under my tree. Stand down Jr.

Unregistered
    Obey minions or I the almighty Maxine Valdez will crush you while I am eating a Cuban sandwich in one hand and a whopper in the other. Obey obey obey