Who lied????

Thread: Who lied????

Unregistered

Who lied????

So did Halsey lie today when he said on tv there will be no warnings for openly disregard to the executive order it will go straight to suspension, because he said that, and I have the video saved, yet my direction through email was everyone gets a warning and no action should be taken on the first visit?? So did Halsey lie or is sterling just not with the program?????

Unregistered
    Halsey lied. Sterling simply does what he’s told, just like we all do. Gotta feed the family, right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Halsey lied. Sterling simply does what he’s told, just like we all do. Gotta feed the family, right?
    THats what I would Say to sterling if I were you.

Unregistered
    THats what I would Say to sterling if I were you.
    This is your circus. These are your monkeys.

Ž̏Ød̪ĮÄÇ ßŁÄÇk
    PɍØV̈̌£ɍßš 19:9 Ä F̱ÄŁš£ ₩ĮTń£šš šH̤ÄŁŁ ߣ PŪńĮšH̤£d̪ Äńd̪ Ä ŁĮÄɍ šH̤ÄŁŁ ߣ ÇÄŪG̃́H̤T

Unregistered
    So did Halsey lie
    Yes. Every time his lips moved.

Unregistered
    So did Halsey lie today when he said on tv there will be no warnings for openly disregard to the executive order it will go straight to suspension, because he said that, and I have the video saved, yet my direction through email was everyone gets a warning and no action should be taken on the first visit?? So did Halsey lie or is sterling just not with the program?????
    Pedo Bear would like a word