bad neighborhood?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

bad neighborhood?

a question for you folks. Almost everyday all day long there is a PP police car in front of Luna Cafe at 8400 block of 49th St. Is that place a high crime spot or is the food just good there? I appreciate the help, my mom lives right down the road.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    a question for you folks. Almost everyday all day long there is a PP police car in front of Luna Cafe at 8400 block of 49th St. Is that place a high crime spot or is the food just good there? I appreciate the help, my mom lives right down the road.
    Because there are a bunch of dopers getting their methadone from the clinic on 49th Street.

Unregistered
    Ok thanks, the police car is unmanned and we never see a cop in the parking lot, so we thought it might be a dummy car parked there, since its there all day long.

Unregistered
    Mom says that same police suv is back at Luna coffee house again. Must be a rough area. Gonna move her out of that neighborhood

Unregistered
    Mom says cop is back in front of Luna. They give out free coffee and donuts there??

Unregistered
    Wow the most original joke I've ever heard. *Slow clap*

Maybe a police officer is just supporting a local business?

Unregistered
    Sorry I was being serious. Same car there almost every day , almost all day. Maybe he owns the business or has stock in it. Honest question why our tax dollars parked at 1 business all the times

Unregistered
    Sons a *****es I just drive past and the police car back there again. I'm going in to find out what going on

Unregistered
    Back once again. Does this guy own this cafe? How can he be fighting crime hanging out here all day?. Moms going to the next city meeting to find out whats going down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    back once again. Does this guy own this cafe? How can he be fighting crime hanging out here all day?. Moms going to the next city meeting to find out whats going down
    “mom meatloaf!”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast