Emergency

Thread: Emergency

Unregistered

Emergency

This Village is going to go bankrupt with this police budget. I hear they are due for a new contract and more money. Time to vote them out.

Unregistered

We are broke!

The majority of the police here above the rank of Officer do next to nothing on a day to day basis. Time to defund them, starting with the secretary that has a compensation package at six figures a year. 88,000 base plus benefits is so way out of line for this size department, just like two lieutenants making 110,000.00 a year and both haven’t made an arrest in over 15 years. I will not be voting in anyone for commission that allows this to continue.

Unregistered

She’s Not Worth It

She’s had to understand. Her English no looking good. Far from qualified.

Unregistered

Dr. C

I've started to examine the what I determined must be small winkie issues. Why do all of the guys have to have these giant trucks that waste so much fuel. The chief his deputy his lieutenants his detectives all drive and supervisors all have large trucks. They all live more than 30 miles from the village. My recommendation will be to put them in more fuel economic vehicles. That will save us millions in wasted dollars that do nothing but to boost their egos. Wake up and rise up residents. There is so much waste in the police department.

Unregistered

Dr C

Do we have part time guys with take home cars? Other benefits? Did they ever have psychological tests?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've started to examine the what I determined must be small winkie issues. Why do all of the guys have to have these giant trucks that waste so much fuel. The chief his deputy his lieutenants his detectives all drive and supervisors all have large trucks. They all live more than 30 miles from the village. My recommendation will be to put them in more fuel economic vehicles. That will save us millions in wasted dollars that do nothing but to boost their egos. Wake up and rise up residents. There is so much waste in the police department.
    Oh STFU and get off this board. You civilians have no business here. It's for police personnel only! Go create your own forum boards somewhere else and pound sand. Defund your mama!

Unregistered

They have a forum

They have their own page. North bay village residents SPEAK!!!! Yes where they voice their opinion on the Sakura lot or speeding jet skis!

Unregistered

Defund

I vote to go Miami Beach for our police patrols. We will save over 3 million a year.

Unregistered

We do

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we have part time guys with take home cars? Other benefits? Did they ever have psychological tests?
    One part timer takes his take home to central Florida, part of his friends package settlement.