Just the facts.

Thread: Just the facts.

Unregistered

Just the facts.

Fact: BSO is a family. The reason that I say this is because we are an organization where the majority of the members of our family will work here for most of our adult lives. Whether it's DOD, DLE, Fire or civilian, we will work here for 30 years or more. Now, just like any family, we have had our problems from top to bottom. We always seem to find a way to get through any trouble that we encounter. We are fortunate to work for an organization and in a field where for the most part, we don't have to worry about getting laid off. There is job security here, unless you happen to do something to jeopardize your own career.

Fact: When Israel was elected, he brought his own family in to attempt to meld his FLPD family into ours. Anyone that's been around for awhile knows that BSO and FLPD never cared much for one another (If Cochran hadn't passed, he would have dismantled BSO). Every Sheriff has brought in his own people to assist him with running the agency. This will never change. With Israel, it appeared that he couldn't care less about the agency or it's people. The primary thing on his mind seemed to be getting re-elected. This caused the family to decay, and the morale of the family to decline. One of the few people he promoted within the agency was Pollock. I know many people that had their career's affected by Pollock in a detrimental way. Even though he was BSO, he still had his agenda. Pollack also brought in people that had no right being in the positiion they were hired for, bypassing many other qualified people within the agency. People that also affected the family detrimentally, and made the agency look bad.

Fact: Toney, or Tony, or whatever his real name is, has so many issues, that it is tearing the family apart. He came out of nowhere, doesn't deserve the position, and is doing a terrible job! I didn't think morale could be lower than when Israel was here, but I was greatly mistaken. His actions speak for themselves. He is definitely not part of the family. He appears to be doing his best to destroy the family. Are we sure he worked for CSPD and not FLPD?

Fact: We had one person that I thought would be the ultimate sheriff. Lamberti started in DOD, transferred to DLE, and worked his way up through the ranks. I never heard a negative thing about him. Hollywood PD even liked him when he served as interim chief there. But then he got appointed to the head of the family. I never thought that he would turn the way he did. In doing so, he lost the confidence of his family, and lost to Israel.

Fact: This election will change the agency for years to come. I know that Israel, Tony, and Pollock are the front runners, but I sure hope none of them get elected. The other candidates do not seem to have the experience that is needed to run an agency this large. Some of them are from the family though, and I would rather see one of them win than any of the others. Hopefully, the person that wins will be able to boost the morale of the family, and one day bring the agency back to where it used to be.

Fact: It's getting crazy out there! Please, do what you have to do to be safe and go home to your family at the end of the shift. This has always been a thankless job. Now, more so than ever. Be safe!!

Unregistered
    FACT:
    A lot of you shouldn't have treated Lamberti the way you did. He was family and he cared for us a great deal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact: BSO is a family. The reason that I say this is because we are an organization where the majority of the members of our family will work here for most of our adult lives. Whether it's DOD, DLE, Fire or civilian, we will work here for 30 years or more. Now, just like any family, we have had our problems from top to bottom. We always seem to find a way to get through any trouble that we encounter. We are fortunate to work for an organization and in a field where for the most part, we don't have to worry about getting laid off. There is job security here, unless you happen to do something to jeopardize your own career.

Fact: When Israel was elected, he brought his own family in to attempt to meld his FLPD family into ours. Anyone that's been around for awhile knows that BSO and FLPD never cared much for one another (If Cochran hadn't passed, he would have dismantled BSO). Every Sheriff has brought in his own people to assist him with running the agency. This will never change. With Israel, it appeared that he couldn't care less about the agency or it's people. The primary thing on his mind seemed to be getting re-elected. This caused the family to decay, and the morale of the family to decline. One of the few people he promoted within the agency was Pollock. I know many people that had their career's affected by Pollock in a detrimental way. Even though he was BSO, he still had his agenda. Pollack also brought in people that had no right being in the positiion they were hired for, bypassing many other qualified people within the agency. People that also affected the family detrimentally, and made the agency look bad.

Fact: Toney, or Tony, or whatever his real name is, has so many issues, that it is tearing the family apart. He came out of nowhere, doesn't deserve the position, and is doing a terrible job! I didn't think morale could be lower than when Israel was here, but I was greatly mistaken. His actions speak for themselves. He is definitely not part of the family. He appears to be doing his best to destroy the family. Are we sure he worked for CSPD and not FLPD?

Fact: We had one person that I thought would be the ultimate sheriff. Lamberti started in DOD, transferred to DLE, and worked his way up through the ranks. I never heard a negative thing about him. Hollywood PD even liked him when he served as interim chief there. But then he got appointed to the head of the family. I never thought that he would turn the way he did. In doing so, he lost the confidence of his family, and lost to Israel.

Fact: This election will change the agency for years to come. I know that Israel, Tony, and Pollock are the front runners, but I sure hope none of them get elected. The other candidates do not seem to have the experience that is needed to run an agency this large. Some of them are from the family though, and I would rather see one of them win than any of the others. Hopefully, the person that wins will be able to boost the morale of the family, and one day bring the agency back to where it used to be.

Fact: It's getting crazy out there! Please, do what you have to do to be safe and go home to your family at the end of the shift. This has always been a thankless job. Now, more so than ever. Be safe!!
    Look at Willie Jones. He started in Corrections and worked hard all his career. Has a wealth of knowledge to bring BSO back.

Unregistered
    FACT:
    BSO is not a family, it’s an organization and you are nothing more than a ccn.

Unregistered

Read and Learn

FACT:
    BSO is not a family, it’s an organization and you are nothing more than a ccn.
    That is probably true when you are talking about the administration and the fifth floor, and maybe even some low ranking administration.

But at the street level, your Sgt’s, and your individual units are a family, and you depend on each other to get through the shift. Some are dysfunctional families and some are good, it depends on the attitudes of the Deputies and the Sgt’s and Lt’s who run those units, as to what kind of family you will be.

I will say this and I’m 100% sure of the truth of it. The closer the people in those units are, the safer they will be. The more separate they are, the more in danger they will be. And that goes for you Sgt’s too. You have to keep your unit together and you have to protect your people. That’s why the Sgt’s who put themselves first, and go after their people, and don’t protect them, all run dysfunctional units.

It’s the law of nature. Killer whales will try to separate seals and baby whales from the pod and once they get a seal or a baby whale alone, they kill it. The seals that stick together survive.

Unregistered

This is why BSO is implementing a BSO swingers club only. We are in the process of securing a 5 year lease on a nice venue . It would be much better to keep it in house for all to partake in...🍆🥒🍆🥒

Unregistered

Fact is....

You had me at hello. Truth is, you spoke it. What you wrote is correct. But this agency is going down hill quickly Command sucks. It has for a while now. The Sheriff we have, should never have been hired. Poor choice DeSantis. Israel down fall was Parkland and not owning up to it. He was conceded, when he should’ve been humbled. Lamberti should have stayed the deputy’s sheriff and not turn politician. He probably would still be here. But all of this is in the past. We must move forward now. Maybe Israel is humbled now. Tony will never deserve that position. But unless someone enters into the race and saved us, one of those two will win. Good luck to all of us. Those of us who remain in the trenches to fight another day. Be safe.