I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so

Unregistered

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so

PBA refuses to protect two Miami Gardens officers who were fired for protecting themselves. The membership is beyond pissed that the PBA is silent and apparently the PBA President Steadman Stahl is friends with the Chief. Pictures of Steadman and the Chief are circulating around.
    Stahl is a member of The chiefs association so he’s buds with all of them and there in lies the problem. He won’t go against any of them. Stahl won’t call for. Note of no confidence on any of them if needed. Stahl leaks private and confidential information to the chiefs which puts the members in a worse situation.
    Remember I told you so. We should have gotten rid if the PBA when we had the chance.

Unregistered

Again PBA falters. But, we made our bed so we lie in it

State Attorney makes political arrest and NO PBA
    We are on our own folks. With the election for State Attorney heating up Ms Rundle is salivating for more arrests of police officers. She wants to give the impression that she is tough on police brutality even when it is not.
    But why is the PBA such pu$$ies when it comes to calling these política a out?
    Stay tuned- the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Unregistered

Liar

Defense is already underway. Thanks PBA

Unregistered
    Call me a lair but wait and see. I also heard that the Florida bar is investigating PBA for violating client/attorney privilege.
    Yup, what you tell the lawyers gets back to the administration. Remember how we disliked
    A PBA Attorney? So do other departments.

Unregistered
    Again..no one gives a shit about your little pba temper tantrum. You lost get over it hilary.