Alex Penelas for Mayor - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't uncle Neil Rodgers used to have a nickname for him? LoL
    Neil: god.
    😀
    If you listened then you knew. Good intertainment.

Unregistered
    Folks we don’t have much choice. Cava is as close to communism as one can get. I know she is PBA preference but she will cut us.
    Bovo is a repeat of Carlos Gimenez. He has voted 💯 with Gimenez and against our interests.
    You’ve already mentioned Penelas.
    Then, you have Xavier who is nuttier than a fruitcake.
    We ha e to decide which devil is the least harmful to our needs. Cava and Bovo should be erased immediately. That leaves Penelas and Suarez. Pick your poison.

Unregistered
    Penelas is marching with Black Lives Matter and not supporting us in his Twitter Penelas for Mayor. Forget Democrat or Republican. Penelas turned on us. Good job to the PBA for endorsing him. John Rivera needs to come back.

Unregistered
    Penelas is marching with Black Lives Matter and not supporting us in his Twitter Penelas for Mayor. Forget Democrat or Republican. Penelas turned on us. Good job to the PBA for endorsing him. John Rivera needs to come back.
    I can only speak from what Penelas did in the PAST! He was pretty good. He is pro-police for sure. I know, because I was here when he was our mayor and I have spoken to him in the past.

Unregistered
    I can only speak from what Penelas did in the PAST! He was pretty good. He is pro-police for sure. I know, because I was here when he was our mayor and I have spoken to him in the past.

Do you remember when he said on live TV that Metro Police will not enforce the law or aid federal law enforcement during the Elian riots! What happened to the "Oath of Office" that he took?? He will be doing worst now, defunding us. I'aint voting for his ass.

Unregistered
    He supported the move to fire the airport officer. Check out his social media applauding the director. I can tell no one has ever gotten in his face. Pro police yeah ok. Marching against us. Not voting for him that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    Penelas continues to support Black Lives Matter. Alex Penelas for mayor twitter is shocking. Didn’t this guy support police back in the days? Is the PBA really endorsing him

Unregistered
    Penelas continues to support Black Lives Matter. Alex Penelas for mayor twitter is shocking. Didn’t this guy support police back in the days? Is the PBA really endorsing him
    In 1996, Penelas worked very hard to get the HPOA's endorsement and he did, and for it, he made a commitment to appoint Carlos Alvarez director as soon as Fred Taylor retired, which came soon. In 2000, again, the HPOA solidly supported Penelas. In 2020, however, Penelas needs the Black vote to win the crowded primary election next month, so it's natural he will yield to whatever the Black political machine demands. Should Penelas make it to the November 3 election, he is counting on a massive democrat turn out, so don't be surprised, if elected, Penelas promptly appoints a politically connected Black Female director, soon after the November election, when Ramirez suddenly experiences an epiphany that compels him to dedicate more time with his family.

Unregistered
    He was good to the police back in the day. Might be pandering to get into office but will be the same. He’s the best.
    BOVO votes 100% against us and with Gimenez. 100%!!!! How can he possibly be good for us? He won’t. He’s another Carlos Gimenez

Unregistered
    He was good to the police back in the day. Might be pandering to get into office but will be the same. He’s the best.
    BOVO votes 100% against us and with Gimenez. 100%!!!! How can he possibly be good for us? He won’t. He’s another Carlos Gimenez
    Very true. I’m shocked at the PBA endorsement of Bovo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast