Where the fvk is the PBA. They are just as bad as our POS Chief

Unregistered

Where the fvk is the PBA. They are just as bad as our POS Chief

Political scapegoats
    I am truly disgusted at todays news relase of the firing of 2 of our own simply to save face. I honestly thought for a long time that the chief was doing a fairly decent job not playing to political movements and talked a good game. But to fire them in the middle of an investigation???!!!!. Did they even give statements yet. I really hope everyone and I mean everyone starts to do nothing and lets thia place burn.

****ing disgusting from the chiefs office and that half ass IA unit that cant find thier way out of a paper bag. I sure hope a vote of no confidence starts brewing.

Unregistered

Here’s your POS PBA President with our POS Chief

Unregistered

Look at their smiles and they handshake

Their smiles are warm and the handshake is embracing. The PBA May be forced to put a show on but they won’t go after the Chief like they need to. And, they won’t do a vote of no confidence.
    Found out that the PBA President is even a member of the DADE Chiefs Association. He’s a rat- he is one of them without the rank- his rank is tríelo rank!!!!! POS sellout!!!

Unregistered

Time to stand up is now!!!

If we sit quietly Like the PBA Would like us to the administration will pick us off one by one, or in pairs as we’ve just seen.
    PBA is in bed with the administration so we can’t count on them for anything. I wouldn’t trust them anyways. Steadman Stahl is part
    Of the association that all Chiefs congregate to plan ways to screw cops.
    They will do anything to keep their titles, including using good cops as scapegoats. They don’t have our best interest at hand and neither does the PBA.

Let’s expose this administration on our own- anonymous or not. Drop a dime on the news. Make calls but not to the PBA. As it is the PBA is currently under investigation for leaking attorney/ client privilege especially with Andrew Axelrad. He is the worst ever. Don’t trust him.

Unregistered
    IMG_4873.jpeg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    Picture was of Steadman Stahl supporting police oversight and defunding the police.

Unregistered
    I totally understand now why so many departments are leaving the PBA. I was a staunch supporter. Then just a supporter but not any longer. I just can’t stoop that low. I pray for all who have to depend on the PBA for your freedom and livelihood

Unregistered

Look at this love fest. Don’t trust PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's from 2017. Idiot