Al is lighting them up!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Al is lighting them up!

The gloves are off now. https://youtu.be/Sq3jrCZ0LpU

Unregistered
    Great interview, he did well and I figure he’ll pull in more votes as we get closer to August. Toney has sold his soul and Israel never had one. Glad we endorsed Al.

Unregistered
    August can’t come soon enough. I wonder if Toney will be removed once he loses the primary? The scared Governor will have nothing left to lose. Let the scrambling begin.

Unregistered

Al Pollock encourage the firing of our deputies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great interview, he did well and I figure he’ll pull in more votes as we get closer to August. Toney has sold his soul and Israel never had one. Glad we endorsed Al.
    We want Israel back. Both Al and Tony encourages the firing of our hard working deputies. Fence jumpers is what we call them .

Unregistered
    That LSD is still messing with your already warped mind. Al Pollock our endorsed candidate will win this thing.

Unregistered
    Real leaders don’t get on their knees and bow down to criminals. Toney must have picked up that getting in your knees thing from club bliss.

If it’s Al or Israel I could care less. Anybody but this guy.

Unregistered
    Real leaders don’t get on their knees and bow down to criminals. Toney must have picked up that getting in your knees thing from club bliss.

If it’s Al or Israel I could care less. Anybody but this guy.
    You mean it’s Al, Israel’s got those 15 people from the protest. Not close enough.

Unregistered
    We dont need another Toney. This tool spent an entire career exploiting his blackness. Hes a one trick pony. That's all he knows. We dont want the other Toney as sheriff.

Unregistered
    We dont need another Toney. This tool spent an entire career exploiting his blackness. Hes a one trick pony. That's all he knows. We dont want the other Toney as sheriff.
    Who’s we? The union endorsed Al?

Unregistered
    Who’s we? The union endorsed Al?
    That would be the Amazing leader, and his crew of candied nut lickers.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast