Evelyn Guas Finally Out. Thank u God!!! - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Must’ve been Manny’s chest hair that did the trick!

Unregistered
    Loca! Enferma!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loca! Enferma!
    what do you expect! and she has to maintain her PSA lol

Unregistered
    From anybody above the rank of PSA.
    Thats for sure and now she works lots of overtime to get away for her PSA and her kids for that matter. She is always working and what about her kids??? why have kids if you are not going to take care of them?

Unregistered
    This ***** has the worst attitude ever. She could never be wrong. Back to the road, 09 QSK.
    Sounds like she a perfect fit for the PBA.

Unregistered
    Thats for sure and now she works lots of overtime to get away for her PSA and her kids for that matter. She is always working and what about her kids??? why have kids if you are not going to take care of them?
    She is always working...she does OT almost everyday what time does she have with her kids?

Unregistered
    She has to try to keep up with the Joneses so she has to work overtime! Kids are not her priority thats a given!

She is always working...she does OT almost everyday what time does she have with her kids?

Unregistered
    She has a husband. U don’t help ur wife and make her watch the kids all the f^^cking time?? This is why all u ppl have failed marriages. LOL

Unregistered
    I for one have no idea who this lady is, but to pretend to worry about her kids because she “works too much?” Are you kidding me? Do any of you actually pretend to care about anyone’s kids? How many male cops do I know who spend every waking greedy moment of their lives destroying their health and their families working OT and off duty every chance they get? I hate to get all “Woke” on you sexist perverts but give that shit a rest. You all
    are seriously nothing but human garbage for dragging this woman in that manner. I would kill to find out who some of you are.

Unregistered
    I for one have no idea who this lady is, but to pretend to worry about her kids because she “works too much?” Are you kidding me? Do any of you actually pretend to care about anyone’s kids? How many male cops do I know who spend every waking greedy moment of their lives destroying their health and their families working OT and off duty every chance they get? I hate to get all “Woke” on you sexist perverts but give that shit a rest. You all
    are seriously nothing but human garbage for dragging this woman in that manner. I would kill to find out who some of you are.
    She's hot though

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast