Evelyn Guas Finally Out. Thank u God!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the PSA and the lady Guas. It is sad that children wearing badges will be the ones to come to my aid as a community member. This is so disgusting that it is allowed to exist. We pray for you both as this is nothing more than bully behavior. The same bully behavior that we show our children not to do. So sad.
    Embarrassing that I work with coworkers who would just bully and drag both through mud. These Officers are garbage and I wish both Jorge and Evelyn would hire a lawyer and go after these foul scum officers posting such slander. I am not either one of them. Your posts have gone to far. Go and seek litigation and bring these jerks to light.

Unregistered
    Cops are being bullied? What kind of punk biatch are you?

Unregistered
    Yes dumb ass. Bullied. That’s what this is called. Even if the people named in here are reading it the people they know are. I really just don’t understand why you assholes do this to one another. You people supposed to be cops who are asking for community and politicians to support you to do your jobs. And this is what people do???????? You have to admit how sad this is. How cowardice this is.

Unregistered
    Go handle another 17.

Unregistered
    To the PSA and the lady Guas. It is sad that children wearing badges will be the ones to come to my aid as a community member. This is so disgusting that it is allowed to exist. We pray for you both as this is nothing more than bully behavior. The same bully behavior that we show our children not to do. So sad.
    This is why you dont shit where you eat or why you dont treat people like shit all the time. This is no bully behavor. Im sure she is bringing the bully thing in here to try to justify something else. The number one bully is her.

Unregistered
    Ok girl you need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All she does is help people she is a great cop and that's a FACT

Unregistered
    Embarrassing that I work with coworkers who would just bully and drag both through mud. These Officers are garbage and I wish both Jorge and Evelyn would hire a lawyer and go after these foul scum officers posting such slander. I am not either one of them. Your posts have gone to far. Go and seek litigation and bring these jerks to light.
    I’m sure they won’t waste their time and money on that. They look happy and ignore all the negative comments.

Unregistered
    No one has the balls to tell you anything to your face because she has them in her mouth ... she’s a nasty individual ...
    Get a life. You guys are so hateful!

Unregistered
    Wonder what she’s doing at the training bureau? Bye Felicia.

Unregistered
    Taking the crank!!!! Aka la moronga.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast