Evelyn Guas Finally Out. Thank u God!!!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Evelyn Guas Finally Out. Thank u God!!!

This ***** has the worst attitude ever. She could never be wrong. Back to the road, 09 QSK.

Unregistered
    qsk now what ????

Unregistered
    Will Gigi be rejecting her reports? Lord knows they are both perfect report writers...... I can’t wait!

Unregistered
    oh my i bet shes on fire! what shift did they give her? this is going to be very interesting.

Unregistered
    Too bad Captain Baldy isn’t here to save her. This guy would fantasize about taking her out on the boat and being able to get a glimpse of those knockers!

Don’t get me started on the midget.

Unregistered
    Guas is a miserable person. She’s going to stir shit up on the road. By the way, she looked good about 10 years ago.

Unregistered
    What did she do?? She did look good 10 years ago. She has a lot of kids.

Unregistered
    Nothing new. Her personality isn’t working for the new administration. It’s her way or the road way. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing new. Her personality isn’t working for the new administration. It’s her way or the road way. Lol
    Her personality hasn’t worked for any administration for the past 15 or more years. All they did was bounce her around GIU . Everyone kicked her ass out, so she just went to the next squad. I think they ran out of GIU positions for her. This will be very interesting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her personality hasn’t worked for any administration for the past 15 or more years. All they did was bounce her around GIU . Everyone kicked her ass out, so she just went to the next squad. I think they ran out of GIU positions for her. This will be very interesting.
    🤔 Looks like this isn't the only investigative unit that keeps this type of management style as a almost never ending cycle. Why? Just bounce these types. Who cares if they are connected also? If they can not do the job or are a flat tire on the wheel of the unit and prefer to also stay out of balance then don't fix it; CHANGE IT AND DISCARD. How many times are they going to get a new plug?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast