DBPR dropped the bomb - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A whistleblower has come forward. Stay tuned.
    One of these agents that wats to arrest everyone

Unregistered
    Thank god. I have some emails I’d like to share that the governor would be very upset about.

“There’s no license for a nightclub so we’re not enforcing that part of the order.”

“A food truck anywhere on the street counts as a kitchen making the bar a restaurant.”

“Don’t go back for a follow up for a month”

“We’re not counting capacity that’s Hotels and restaurants job”

“Let hotels and restaurants worry about that.”

“Don’t talk to the locals let them figure it out.”

Sorry but your drastically changing my life and forcing me to work weekends forever, I’m ruining your career and forwarding these emails

Unregistered
    Well I’ve been gone from DBPR for some time now so my opinion doesn’t mean zilch. But that director should be selling used Buicks in Phenix City by August for this stunt.

Unregistered
    Yeah but look at our old secretary that screw up unemployment he wasn’t removed or fired they left him in his slot and then put someone else over unemployment. So my bet no one goes anywhere

Unregistered
    Wait have them checked the website for answers that was that big answer way to go to management

Unregistered
    Thank god. I have some emails I’d like to share that the governor would be very upset about.

“There’s no license for a nightclub so we’re not enforcing that part of the order.”

“A food truck anywhere on the street counts as a kitchen making the bar a restaurant.”

“Don’t go back for a follow up for a month”

“We’re not counting capacity that’s Hotels and restaurants job”

“Let hotels and restaurants worry about that.”

“Don’t talk to the locals let them figure it out.”

Sorry but your drastically changing my life and forcing me to work weekends forever, I’m ruining your career and forwarding these emails
    ABT did exactly what was asked. ABT will continue to do as directed. The results were predictable. Move on there is nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    Yeah but look at our old secretary that screw up unemployment he wasn’t removed or fired they left him in his slot and then put someone else over unemployment. So my bet no one goes anywhere
    Always hating on somebody and always wanting someone fired. Yo people are just down right weird. Did ya not get enough love when you were a kid? It definitely shows ya lacking!

Unregistered
    Well I’ve been gone from DBPR for some time now so my opinion doesn’t mean zilch. But that director should be selling used Buicks in Phenix City by August for this stunt.
    Wasn't the director this go around dummy.

Unregistered
    Wasn't the director this go around dummy.

Oh u can bet that shady MF is a big part

Unregistered
    Gather round youngsters and let me tell you about a trendy new game being played by some managers on the traveling circuit. You can decide if it applies to you and your employer. The manager plays a numbers game to identify a crisis and then convinces the powers that they can repair it. The repair places blame on the disposable entry level employees. By the time the management discovers that there was never really a crisis and they’ve lost scores of employees that will take years to train and replace the manager has moved on to the next stop.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast