DBPR dropped the bomb
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DBPR dropped the bomb

Great Article, read and we’ll discuss:

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...es/3219321001/

Unregistered
    Who will take the fall if anyone? The answer seems to be oh are agents aren’t doing their job let’s change their hours and require photos of the license.

How many of you were told to not look for anything just fill out your spreadsheet sheet

How many of you issued a notice for violation and was told to not go recheck or go back in two weeks.

How many seemed an emergency order only to be told it would be denied

How many times did we find a violation only to be presented with an email by the license from someone in tally saying food trucks count as restaurants or breweries can open without food and cigar bars are retail. It a bar.

When was the last time anyone was issued a complaint to go check on. My offices it been two months since we go the spreadsheet from Tallahassee with out “approved complaints” to go work. The other went unanswered.

Bottom line someone failed. Was it the majors, directors or secretary who knows but the answer seems to be blame the field. Well the field has the emails so come after us and you’ll love being plastered on the news with you “go back in a month” to recheck on a major violation.

My advice is get rid of our directors and let’s start fresh.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My advice is get rid of our directors and let’s start fresh.
    Not a thing will be done to anyone. Nothing. The desire to have a laissez faire response and educate only on the EO goes well beyond the Secretary.

Unregistered
    Not a thing will be done to anyone. Nothing. The desire to have a laissez faire response and educate only on the EO goes well beyond the Secretary.
    Wasn't pleasant to be in Tallahassee this weekend so I hear. The hill is waiting to see who eats crow for this one and My sources say we will see a new secretary before it's over cause the gov isn't going to take the fall. He is getting a lot of pressure now. I hearing dominos falling as we speak. Stay tuned

Unregistered

Bye bye

Wasn't pleasant to be in Tallahassee this weekend so I hear. The hill is waiting to see who eats crow for this one and My sources say we will see a new secretary before it's over cause the gov isn't going to take the fall. He is getting a lot of pressure now. I hearing dominos falling as we speak. Stay tuned
    You my friend must hang with the same crew as me. He will be gone. Along with others.

Unregistered
    The sec was no where to be found over the weekend after the numbers made it out along with much other public records request. Gov was holding the bag and DOH isn't happy either. Maybe a better gig for curealeaf orTruleive?

Unregistered
    Great Article, read and we’ll discuss:

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...es/3219321001/
    So what? Democrats trying to attack the governor.

Unregistered
    The sec was no where to be found over the weekend after the numbers made it out along with much other public records request. Gov was holding the bag and DOH isn't happy either. Maybe a better gig for curealeaf orTruleive?
    Well no crap, it’s the weekend where did you expect to see him???

Unregistered
    A whistleblower has come forward. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    A whistleblower has come forward. Stay tuned.
    Hold on I need my whistle blown

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast