Anyone know what happened to Robert Davis?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Anyone know what happened to Robert Davis?

There are rumors floating around regarding what happened to Robert Davis. No one has seen him, heard from him or anything at all. There was a notion that he had enough of PBA racists and quit. Another story was that he witnessed criminal behavior of the part of the president and left before the PBA crumbles to the floor.
    Any update??? Let us know.

Unregistered
    He confronted Steadman when he noticed Steadman was stealing From the PBA. Steadman then, with the help of the racists in the board, got rid of Davis.
    I hope Davis turns him in.

Unregistered
    I hope Davis turns Steadman into the State Attorneys Office. I’m sick of hearing all this crap about Steadman Stahl this and Steadman Stahl that.
    It’s time to get rid of him. Thanks for trying Mr. Davis

Unregistered
    These racists bad mouth Davis every chance they get. I hope he drops a dime in these azzholes. Enero ugh is enough.

Unregistered
    Davis witnessed some bad shit going on at the PBA. He didn’t want to get caught up in it and had words with the president Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    Davis got screwed for being a caring person and exposing illegal and unethical a CT’s by the president and Vice President Greenwell. That’s what happened to him. He dared to make a change for the better.

Unregistered
    Davis was on the side of asking Steadman Stahl to step down after making so many stupid mistakes and getting caught stealing from the PBA. Davis spoke out and got shafted for doing so

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Davis was on the side of asking Steadman Stahl to step down after making so many stupid mistakes and getting caught stealing from the PBA. Davis spoke out and got shafted for doing so
    fake news lies he's too good to work with us ask Lawson

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    fake news lies he's too good to work with us ask Lawson

Davis is a good person, but since he has been at PBA the only time I seen him is when he came out to endorse Stahl, then he went back into hiding. He is no Delosantos. Delo was by far the best PBA rep we had, caring, always came out to visit and give us info. Lawson is a close second with Delo. Lawson is just like him so atleast we got someone there who cares now

Unregistered
    Davis dared to speak out about the BS going on at the PBA and got kicked out for having the courage to do so.
    Davis made a huge mistake supporting Stahl and he did himself and us, unfortunately, no favors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast