Chief George “El Bruto” Perez - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    did he piss in your cornflakes again or that of your daddy? Write all ya want about him you just make him stronger. There plenty of peeps that love the dude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    did he piss in your cornflakes again or that of your daddy? Write all ya want about him you just make him stronger. There plenty of peeps that love the dude.
    George you don’t know real love from fake love moron.

Unregistered
    Who gives a F**ck what you think estupido. Chief GP ain’t got nothing to do wit what’s going on in your life and if he does it’s because you a loser ass.

Unregistered
    Cava already has said she will have him demoted along what the Director when she wins!

Unregistered
    Demote???? You know you suppose to impound that rock right not smoke da shit. get it thru ya thick cranium perez and all the brass up there gonna stay right where they at and retire when they wanna ritire. Ain’t nothin ya write or say gonna chainge all that.

Unregistered
    Word is Asst. Director Hanlon and Chief Carothers hate the Director, Perez and Eric Mendez. That’s what the secs say.

Unregistered
    Demote???? You know you suppose to impound that rock right not smoke da shit. get it thru ya thick cranium perez and all the brass up there gonna stay right where they at and retire when they wanna ritire. Ain’t nothin ya write or say gonna chainge all that.
    You are just going to have to sit and wait then. Don’t worry. I’ll come back on here after the elections and say, “I told you”!

Unregistered
    You are just going to have to sit and wait then. Don’t worry. I’ll come back on here after the elections and say, “I told you”!
    I’ve heard the same statement from an aide of hers. This is going to be interesting!

Unregistered
    Word is Asst. Director Hanlon and Chief Carothers hate the Director, Perez and Eric Mendez. That’s what the secs say.
    You sound just like those hateful PBA honchos. Come to think of it, you write like them too

Unregistered
    You sound just like those hateful PBA honchos. Come to think of it, you write like them too
    Nope. I’m from PLEA.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast