Chief George “El Bruto” Perez - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo. You didn’t go to HQ because they don’t want you not because one Chief didn’t want you there. Get it through your head. You sucked at Hammocks and you still suck at Kendall. We don’t want you to suck in HQ to Zap. It’s the honest truth.
    He has never been a ball of fire, mediocre at best! I actually feel bad for him because of who he married! If d..ks could fly his wife's mouth would be an airport! But regardless, this is not about them, it's about this POS Chief who has never had balls and shot Zap's wife! No matter what you do, you will never make up for that ****ery!

Unregistered
    This is so comical. Six pages of dogs shit lies and half at best truth and what has been accomplished. Nothing. The OP slug still sucks the chief is still a chief and the people in command still there laughing at some poor little attempt to slander this guy. It don’t work loser and the guy always looks happy azz Phuck anyway no matter what you write.

Oh and let me help you out with your reply loser. Jorge stop writing about yo self. Like i said comical shitz here.

Unregistered
    This is so comical. Six pages of dogs shit lies and half at best truth and what has been accomplished. Nothing. The OP slug still sucks the chief is still a chief and the people in command still there laughing at some poor little attempt to slander this guy. It don’t work loser and the guy always looks happy azz Phuck anyway no matter what you write.

Oh and let me help you out with your reply loser. Jorge stop writing about yo self. Like i said comical shitz here.
    the way you write hurts my brain.

Unregistered

🤔 Umm, no. Actually lots of truth here. Yep. More truth than embellishments but whatever makes you feel better papo.
    Facts are still facts and history is still what it is so those will never change. You can only hope memories fade over time.
    No one cares how the incestuous top levels think because the core of the department who does the real work knows and so do those that were on the scenes. They are not put in the sunshine for there actions and inactions.

Unregistered
    Chief Perez approved the ROD and the termination of the airport officer! Truly shameful.

Unregistered
    Chief Perez approved the ROD and the termination of the airport officer! Truly shameful.
    He is in charge of PCB!

Unregistered
    He is in charge of PCB!
    True story. Eric Garcia has no say.

Unregistered
    Are you surprised? This is the same scumbag who convinced then Director Juan Perez to ROD the RID guys in the Hialeah restaurant incident. He’ll be the first one to tell the politicians it was his decision to relieve them & turn back around to tell those same officers he’s going to “Qru” things. Guy is a snake

Unregistered
    True story. Eric Garcia has no say.
    What you guys fail to understand is that Chief "POS" Perez is the Deputy Director without the title! He is Freddy's right hand man and unfortunately runs the show! I hope all these idiots get put in place and demoted when the Sheriff comes!

Unregistered
    What you guys fail to understand is that Chief "POS" Perez is the Deputy Director without the title! He is Freddy's right hand man and unfortunately runs the show! I hope all these idiots get put in place and demoted when the Sheriff comes!
    I wonder if we would have been better off with Daniels?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast