Chief George “El Bruto” Perez - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s not forget the cluster he started when he was a midnight sergeant in hammocks where he lied about a male being armed with a gun. The outcome was a nasty multi million dollar lawsuit, that was swept under the rug.
    Is that the one that supposedly he got shot at but there was no evidence?

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget the cluster he started when he was a midnight sergeant in hammocks where he lied about a male being armed with a gun. The outcome was a nasty multi million dollar lawsuit, that was swept under the rug.
    How the **** can a multi million dollar lawsuit be swept under the rug. You are a moron.

Unregistered
    How the **** can a multi million dollar lawsuit be swept under the rug. You are a moron.
    Your involvement was fat boy. You screwed us all by saying you were 32d with a gun

Unregistered
    Your involvement was fat boy. You screwed us all by saying you were 32d with a gun
    I checked pacer and theirs nothing there. Proof?

Unregistered
    Who cares! Let the guy try and do his best!

Unregistered
    Best Major, & now Chief, ever!

Only haters he has are your standard, run of the mill slugs that have never done work yet want all the praise and benefits.

Keep hating you lazy losers!

Unregistered
    Best Major, & now Chief, ever!

Only haters he has are your standard, run of the mill slugs that have never done work yet want all the praise and benefits.

Keep hating you lazy losers!
    Yeah ok Napoleon! Take a deep breath and relax. Not even close to being great at anything other scamming and kissing ass to the top. Don’t kid yourself.

Unregistered
    Look everyone in this department has people that love and hate them. I have worked for and with him. I dont know about his past but now he is as stand up as they come. I can tell you this I know of several times that he totaly hooked up the officers and saved their careers. We need more people like him

Unregistered
    Dang OP you know we all know you a slug and gonna do nuthin to this chief. Shit anyone who know him know he got a silver tongue and a straight shooter pun intended. Give it up You ain’t gettn your way. Loser!

Unregistered
    Look everyone in this department has people that love and hate them. I have worked for and with him. I dont know about his past but now he is as stand up as they come. I can tell you this I know of several times that he totaly hooked up the officers and saved their careers. We need more people like him
    Really? Let’s hear what he did... (crickets)

This guy is tromendo ass kisser. Everyone knows he was kissing the Hialeah Mayors ass.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast