Chief George “El Bruto” Perez
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chief George “El Bruto” Perez

Can someone please tell Perez to STFU!!! This kiss ass moron is creating multiple threads. The best part is that he’s telling his buddies. Director..... OPEN YOUR EYES!

Unregistered
    Yeah, real piece of work. He’s the one that shot an officer in uniform and didn’t even apologize to her. And that’s what’s chief material? SMH. DJ Jammin’ George, you’re an azz clown! P*ssy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, real piece of work. He’s the one that shot an officer in uniform and didn’t even apologize to her. And that’s what’s chief material? SMH. DJ Jammin’ George, you’re an azz clown! P*ssy!
    He was Qru when he was in RID. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU COME ON HERE AND TALK SHIT.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you ask the RID officers who were involved in a use of force at a restaurant in Hialeah how QRU he is? A justifiable and clear cut use of force and he ROD’s the officer. Of course this only happened when George got a phone call from the owner/victim of the restaurant! Great way to support your officers Chief!

Unregistered
    They should make him do that Pre qualification obstacle course! He looks sloppy in uniform, and likes to talk down to officers!

Unregistered
    That guy went to RID by default. He was a ***** in RID, never led by example like the other Sgts that were there. He should have never gone there especially after shooting an officer that he thought 0 was a subject with a gun. What happened to the first rule of engagement, Know what you are shooting at!!!! This is a perfect example of double standards in this department nothing ever happened to him!

Unregistered
    So QRU that when he was the Major in PCB he initiated a complaint against a justified use of force that RID was involved in and ordered investigators NOT to serve the owner with a subpoena for surveillance footage. Then he has the balls to shake hands with the very own officers he’s screwed (ROD) and lies to their face saying he’s going to Qru everything. what a snake! He’s going to Qru the PCB case that he initiated 🤣 Definition of a real POS

His latest thing is to bash Juan Perez

Unregistered
    The guy has ZERO qualification to be Chief. Actually, any rank. He has done absolutely nothing throughout his career other than kiss ass! Plain and simple. How is it possible that an officer who shoots another officer gets promoted and later supervises PCB??? Really?!?!?! Elected sheriff can’t come fast enough!

Unregistered
    Another stellar example of hook ups!!! Not to worry, an email has been sent to the New Times about him and his colorful history to Chief! Wont be long before your exposed!

Unregistered
    Not to mention he can barely speak.... “you know what I’m saying....” lol!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast