Challenge - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Challenge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boswell is bringing in Pruitt for Chief if elected, Pruitt is bringing in Boswell as chief is elected, Its all a scam to try and get votes away from the big dogs.
    You’re dead wrong about that. Boswell is brining in Hargrett as his chief when elected.

Unregistered
    Abc abc abc

Unregistered
    Nobody is getting voted out. The public thinks he's doing a good job. All news reports are postive. None of the negativity on this thread is making it to the public. You blew it when the memorial and jail was attacked and nothing was done. What happened to the July Blue Flu? You cant even organize a Blue Flu let alone vote him out. Accept the fact, the few people on this forum only talk crap. No action.

Unregistered
    Here's the saddest thing of all. CC actually thinks and beleives that he and his merry band of clowns are doing a good job!
    ABC, ABC, ABC!!!

Unregistered
    Boswell is bringing in Pruitt for Chief if elected, Pruitt is bringing in Boswell as chief is elected, Its all a scam to try and get votes away from the big dogs.

Collectively these two idiots have wasted over 20k in filing fees.

Unregistered
    No, actually you are wrong, even Boswell isn’t that stupid, Hargrett won’t be chief.

Unregistered
    No, actually you are wrong, even Boswell isn’t that stupid, Hargrett won’t be chief.
    Because DL is and will be.

Unregistered
    Jimmy Harrell here.
    1. I've never posted on LEO affairs in my life and the fact that you are, says enough about you.
    2. If I had something to say, it wouldn't be anonymous and I'd sign my name to it. Clearly you're afraid to do that and if not, post it up like a real leader. Doubt you'll do it though. Which is what is wrong with half the agency, too scared to stand up for their words. I've never posted square word about the Sheriff, other than when I tagged him in a post letting protestors stand on top of the fallen memorial. But again. I tagged him so he could see it. Not post anonymously.🙄
    Big Mouth Jimmy, why do you act like you were a Rock Star deputy on Face Book. Do the idiots who are your friends on Face Book, not know how full of Shizz you are. Seriously bro, you were a jail deputy who lied and tried to hide your arrest in another county. Keep doing Gary’s biatchhh work calling around trying to get dirt. Good luck loser.

Unregistered
    Because DL is and will be.
    No matter what happens CC and DL lost the respect confidence of all to include many of CS. Don’t have to look too hard to see who is in and who is faking. Some ready to cut deals in case Ron wins. Ron is the real threat assuming CC wins Aug. But Eastside is sketchy and GOP in general not cool with the left lean lately. So we will see but the trust and confidence it’s gone gone gone.

Unregistered
    No matter what happens CC and DL lost the respect confidence of all to include many of CS. Don’t have to look too hard to see who is in and who is faking. Some ready to cut deals in case Ron wins. Ron is the real threat assuming CC wins Aug. But Eastside is sketchy and GOP in general not cool with the left lean lately. So we will see but the trust and confidence it’s gone gone gone.
    Everyone is a real threat on 8/18, if we vote CC out then. 8/18 is our chance to pave the way for any of the other 3 to take it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast