Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy Harrell here.
    1. I've never posted on LEO affairs in my life and the fact that you are, says enough about you.
    2. If I had something to say, it wouldn't be anonymous and I'd sign my name to it. Clearly you're afraid to do that and if not, post it up like a real leader. Doubt you'll do it though. Which is what is wrong with half the agency, too scared to stand up for their words. I've never posted square word about the Sheriff, other than when I tagged him in a post letting protestors stand on top of the fallen memorial. But again. I tagged him so he could see it. Not post anonymously.🙄
    On a real note Jimmy, can you lower my cable bill. I bet your daddy is proud of you!!! What an embarrassment to the Harrell name you are.

Unregistered
    Sooooo why exactly did JH leave the agency? Sounds like he was part of the special jail/road patrol division we always hear so much about. Hard to believe they’d let him go with all of the skills and knowledge he possessed.

Unregistered
    Sooooo why exactly did JH leave the agency? Sounds like he was part of the special jail/road patrol division we always hear so much about. Hard to believe they’d let him go with all of the skills and knowledge he possessed.
    Ok now that’s funny. He was a jail deputy, wasn’t a special anything. He got fired for a DUI.. Again I bet Bruce is sooo proud of him.

Unregistered
    Ok now that’s funny. He was a jail deputy, wasn’t a special anything. He got fired for a DUI.. Again I bet Bruce is sooo proud of him.
    Is there a reason you continue to talk about people who don’t work here anymore? It’s a holiday. You should be spending it with friends and family, but I’m guessing you have neither since you’re spending your day gossiping about someone who isn’t here anymore.

I don’t know JH, but I can promise you that if I weren’t at work today, he would be the last thing on my mind.

Unregistered
    Is there a reason you continue to talk about people who don’t work here anymore? It’s a holiday. You should be spending it with friends and family, but I’m guessing you have neither since you’re spending your day gossiping about someone who isn’t here anymore.

I don’t know JH, but I can promise you that if I weren’t at work today, he would be the last thing on my mind.
    Yet here you are. Pot meet kettle.

Unregistered

You should of called in with the Blue Flu. Jimmy you really need a life, please stop
    Trying to make people think you were a real cop.

Unregistered
    Yet here you are. Pot meet kettle.
    I wasn’t talking about him. I was talking about the idiots talking about him. And I said if I didn’t have to work. I did have to work. Follow the conversation moron, so everything doesn’t have to be broken down for you to understand.

Unregistered
    Wow Boswell’s Facebook post is a must see

Unregistered
    Wow Boswell’s Facebook post is a must see
    Boswell, Pruitt/Harrell are wasting their time and money. McMullen all the way

Unregistered
    Boswell is bringing in Pruitt for Chief if elected, Pruitt is bringing in Boswell as chief is elected, Its all a scam to try and get votes away from the big dogs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast