I Don’t need a F..king Mask Part 2 By Al Crespo

Unregistered

I Don’t need a F..king Mask Part 2 By Al Crespo

https://www.crespogramnews.com/

It’s always about the money and the back door deal scams. I love seeing Two Miami Police Officers watching a mob deal standing guard.

I wonder if the female uniform officer was working an authorized off duty job. I’m sure If they would ask for surveillance footage from inside the restaurant and upstairs bar they would say it wasn’t turn on

Unregistered
    The decision to wear a mask is based on gradiated levels:

1. FREEDOM: Those who have no fear, but rely on commence sense. There is no need to wear a mask, unless you are co-morbid i.e. you have diabetes or are severely obese or are elderly with other co-morbid issues.
    2. MID-LEVEL FEAR: These people should occasionally wear masks and should wash their face and hands frequently.
    3. FEARFUL: These people should stay home and should not have any contact with any other humans, unless they can overcome their personal fear.

What level are you?

Unregistered
    That’s the best story of corruption you got. That’s it. Breaking news. That’s why nothing happens. That’s your best your sources have. Yea earth shattering news.

Unregistered
    Here’s breaking news Ortiz ain’t coming back anytime this year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that how the party planning brothers and Gestapo Joe plan on dealing with him. What have they promised the chief In return to keep him away from the elections.

Unregistered
    Boy are you going to be mad.

Unregistered
    Gestapo Joe careful with the games you want to play.

Unregistered
    You been saying that for more than 5 months ! Ain’t disappointed yet and how things are no way.

Unregistered
    Oh it’s ok. Working out, fixing up my house. You will be disappointed like you lost your puppy. Ask Tommy. Oh the boys that reported all the fake news will be eating liver.

Unregistered
    Oh it’s ok. Working out, fixing up my house. You will be disappointed like you lost your puppy. Ask Tommy. Oh the boys that reported all the fake news will be eating liver.
    Save your money! Buddy their going to come a time that you’ll run out of things to do around the house. You don’t even use the pool anymore. Your two dogs can’t even stand your a ss anymore.