Francis Suarez, ”I Dont Need A ****ing Mask”.. By Al Crespo 😷

Unregistered

Francis Suarez, ”I Dont Need A ****ing Mask”.. By Al Crespo 😷

https://www.crespogramnews.com/index.html

I've been saying it for weeks. This guy is a fraud with his virus BS.
    I don't know about you guys but I have kids and I'm overprotected about staying safe. I would not go to a restaurant / night club upstairs until all of this passes. Especially that the numbers of infection keeps claiming in south Florida.
    Crespo Hit the Nail on the Head
    ”Francis Suarez, who doesn't give a **** about anyone at anytime, even including his wife and kids, because no self respecting man with a wife and two small children at home would talk about the increase in the virus among the 18-34 year old crowd, and then show up to party with that same crowd without wearing a mask”

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CBHqS2Fg...d=la0kje7m9qy6

This is last week post on Instagram where Suarez attended with several staff!

This is a restaurant/bar upstairs. Where Is the social distancing here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.crespogramnews.com/index.html

I've been saying it for weeks. This guy is a fraud with his virus BS.
    I don't know about you guys but I have kids and I'm overprotected about staying safe. I would not go to a restaurant / night club upstairs until all of this passes. Especially that the numbers of infection keeps claiming in south Florida.
    Crespo Hit the Nail on the Head
    ”Francis Suarez, who doesn't give a **** about anyone at anytime, even including his wife and kids, because no self respecting man with a wife and two small children at home would talk about the increase in the virus among the 18-34 year old crowd, and then show up to party with that same crowd without wearing a mask”
    Crespo stories are getting weaker and weaker. Frances and most laugh at you. You come up with the stupidest stories I have ever seen. Your stories change nothing. Nothing but a lonely old man that most don’t respect. Weak.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crespo stories are getting weaker and weaker. Frances and most laugh at you. You come up with the stupidest stories I have ever seen. Your stories change nothing. Nothing but a lonely old man that most don’t respect. Weak.
    No my friend his stories wakes up people to the scam that goes on and they are more cautious when committing them. Look at the life long pension they are trying to pass. Why does It keeps getting Deffered! I know this is Javi comment cause I’ve heard him say it numerous times. Javi Crespo made you famous isn’t that what you wanted.

Unregistered
    Weak stories. Don’t change a thing

Unregistered
    Read the story. That’s a story. You have no material apparently