PBA allowed this Panel - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA is working behind the scenes with commissioners to stop IRP cant reveal info yet
    So you can’t (not can’t) reveal info yet. Now, was that so hard to say from the beginning instead of what do you want us to do.. you sounded like a little spoiled school girl who didn’t get her candy.

Unregistered

Lost cause

Assuming the PBA allowed the civilian panel, tell us, what would you have demanded the PBA do?
    Mommy! Mommy! I don’t know what to do. My members are making fun of me because I’m stupid and a coward. Mommy! What can I do Mommy?

Unregistered

Things Steadman Stahl tells his mommy.

Mommy I’m afraid to speak for my members. Mommy I’m afraid to talk to Commissioners. Mommy I’m afraid I’ll screw up the pledge of allegiance again. Mommy I’m afraid to take a stance on anything.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is the first one who kissed ass and now is denying he didn’t do Squat. He HELPED his own friend get the boot, but Now is smearing Stahl to boot him so he can get an extra piece of pie. It’s all about the $$$ to all of them including Jenkins

Unregistered
    PBA is doing all to stop it one commissioner at a time behind the scenes.

Speaking of Rivera he was all talk low -T has been Blanca had more balls than John but shes not a cop doesn't understand cop life and was allowed by low-t john to give a defender of cop killers an award for cops

Unregistered
    PBA is doing all to stop it one commissioner at a time behind the scenes.

Speaking of Rivera he was all talk low -T has been Blanca had more balls than John but shes not a cop doesn't understand cop life and was allowed by low-t john to give a defender of cop killers an award for cops
    Wow! Who write this Steadman??? WTF are you trying to say. Man. You as long as you are stuck in the past. You will never be able to move forward.
    Fvk Steadman you’re a cop and you don’t understand cop life because you e been pampered by people like your sister. Rivera, Jenkins, and others. So, don’t act high and mighty because you ain’t.
    Focus on the present and prepare Tudor the future dude.

Unregistered
    Steadman is the worst PBA in history I believe. I only have 22 years but my uncle said that Clifton was horrible. I wonder if any old timer knows of the others but I can’t believe that anyone was as bad as Steadman is.
    What other President was as illiterate, as cowardly, as entangled with felons and con men, has had as many personal problems, has refused to defend cops as much as Stahl?
    Definitely Steadman is the worst PBA President ever. He just doesn’t have the skill set to work his way out of this.

Unregistered
    Steadman is the worst PBA in history I believe. I only have 22 years but my uncle said that Clifton was horrible. I wonder if any old timer knows of the others but I can’t believe that anyone was as bad as Steadman is.
    What other President was as illiterate, as cowardly, as entangled with felons and con men, has had as many personal problems, has refused to defend cops as much as Stahl?
    Definitely Steadman is the worst PBA President ever. He just doesn’t have the skill set to work his way out of this.
    Panel isn't set yet vote is Wednesday

Unregistered

PBA ALERT – Make your voices heard and have your family, friends and all that support our profession, which is under attack, take 5 minutes of their time and call.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners (BCC) will take up the issue of whether to impose a civilian oversight panel (IRP) on police officers – including municipal police officers if their cities opt in.
    The last proposed IRP ordinance passed on first reading, June 16, 2020, and called for funding the IRP with no less than 1% of the MDPD’s operating budget (that would be the equivalent of $7.59 million per year). The PBA has fiercely fought any efforts to defund the police!
    IT IS IMPORTANT that you, your family members, friends and neighbors call county commissioners BEFORE the Wednesday, July 8, 2020, meeting (starts at 9:30 A.M.) and let them know that you do not want another taxpayer funded layer of bureaucracy overseeing the police, especially any attempts to defund the police, by any amount, whatsoever.
    Below please find the telephone numbers of each Miami-Dade County commissioner:

District 1 – Comm. Barbara Jordan District 7 -- Comm. Xavier Suarez
    305-375-5694 305-669-4003
    bjordan@miamidade.gov district7@miamidade.gov

District 2 -- Comm. Jean Monestime District 8 -- Comm. Daniella Levine Cava
    305-375-4833 305-375-5218
    district2@miamidade.gov district8@miamidade.gov

District 3 -- Chairwoman Audrey Edmonson District 9 -- Comm. Dennis Moss
    305-375-5393 305-234-4938
    district3@miamidade.gov DennisMoss@miamidade.gov

District 4 -- Comm. Sally Heyman District 10 -- Comm. Javier Souto
    305-375-5128 305-375-4835
    district4@miamidade.gov district10@miamidade.gov

District 5 -- Comm. Eileen Higgins District 11 -- Comm. Joe Martinez
    305-375-5924 305-375-5511
    district5@miamidade.gov

District 6 -- Comm. Rebeca Sosa District 12 -- Comm. Jose “Pepe” Diaz
    305-375-5696 305-375-4343
    district6@miamidade.gov district12@miamidade.gov

District 13 -- Comm. Esteban “Steve” Bovo
    305-375-4831
    district13@miamidade.gov

NOTICE: Please remember that the home addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and photographs of active or former sworn law enforcement personnel or of active or former civilian personnel employed by a law enforcement agency as well as the names, home addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, dates of birth, and places of employment of the spouses and children of such personnel are exempt from disclosure, pursuant to Florida law.

Please do not give this information if asked. Simply respond that the information is exempt.

IF YOU ALSO WISH TO SPEAK AT THE WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020, BCC ZOOM MEETING,
    YOU MUST REGISTER BEFOREHAND AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

The meeting of the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners previously scheduled to be held in the Miami-Dade Commission Chambers, located on the Second Floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, 111 N.W. First Street, Miami, Florida, 33128, on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. will now only be held virtually utilizing communications media technology made permissible pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders.
    Interested parties may:
    1. join a Zoom meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (Zoom registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at (305) 375-5777; to avoid delays you may register in advance at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

3. call in live to listen to the meeting at (305) 375-5777;

4. view a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television;

5. view a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting;

6. after the meeting, view an archived copy of the meeting at www.miamidade.gov/webcasting; or

7. if you are hearing impaired, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.

If you have any questions or require additional information regarding technical support in connection with the virtual meeting, please call the county at: (305) 375-5777.

As always, feel free to contact us at the PBA (305) 593-0044, if you have any questions.

Regards,

Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
    PBA ALERT – Make your voices heard and have your family, friends and all that support our profession, which is under attack, take 5 minutes of their time and call.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners (BCC) will take up the issue of whether to impose a civilian oversight panel (IRP) on police officers – including municipal police officers if their cities opt in.
    The last proposed IRP ordinance passed on first reading, June 16, 2020, and called for funding the IRP with no less than 1% of the MDPD’s operating budget (that would be the equivalent of $7.59 million per year). The PBA has fiercely fought any efforts to defund the police!
    IT IS IMPORTANT that you, your family members, friends and neighbors call county commissioners BEFORE the Wednesday, July 8, 2020, meeting (starts at 9:30 A.M.) and let them know that you do not want another taxpayer funded layer of bureaucracy overseeing the police, especially any attempts to defund the police, by any amount, whatsoever.
    Below please find the telephone numbers of each Miami-Dade County commissioner:

District 1 – Comm. Barbara Jordan District 7 -- Comm. Xavier Suarez
    305-375-5694 305-669-4003
    bjordan@miamidade.gov district7@miamidade.gov

District 2 -- Comm. Jean Monestime District 8 -- Comm. Daniella Levine Cava
    305-375-4833 305-375-5218
    district2@miamidade.gov district8@miamidade.gov

District 3 -- Chairwoman Audrey Edmonson District 9 -- Comm. Dennis Moss
    305-375-5393 305-234-4938
    district3@miamidade.gov DennisMoss@miamidade.gov

District 4 -- Comm. Sally Heyman District 10 -- Comm. Javier Souto
    305-375-5128 305-375-4835
    district4@miamidade.gov district10@miamidade.gov

District 5 -- Comm. Eileen Higgins District 11 -- Comm. Joe Martinez
    305-375-5924 305-375-5511
    district5@miamidade.gov

District 6 -- Comm. Rebeca Sosa District 12 -- Comm. Jose “Pepe” Diaz
    305-375-5696 305-375-4343
    district6@miamidade.gov district12@miamidade.gov

District 13 -- Comm. Esteban “Steve” Bovo
    305-375-4831
    district13@miamidade.gov

NOTICE: Please remember that the home addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and photographs of active or former sworn law enforcement personnel or of active or former civilian personnel employed by a law enforcement agency as well as the names, home addresses, telephone numbers, photographs, dates of birth, and places of employment of the spouses and children of such personnel are exempt from disclosure, pursuant to Florida law.

Please do not give this information if asked. Simply respond that the information is exempt.

IF YOU ALSO WISH TO SPEAK AT THE WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020, BCC ZOOM MEETING,
    YOU MUST REGISTER BEFOREHAND AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

The meeting of the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners previously scheduled to be held in the Miami-Dade Commission Chambers, located on the Second Floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, 111 N.W. First Street, Miami, Florida, 33128, on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. will now only be held virtually utilizing communications media technology made permissible pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders.
    Interested parties may:
    1. join a Zoom meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (Zoom registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

2. call in live by phone to speak, where permissible, on an item at (305) 375-5777; to avoid delays you may register in advance at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting (registration will be available beginning July 2, 2020);

3. call in live to listen to the meeting at (305) 375-5777;

4. view a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television;

5. view a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting;

6. after the meeting, view an archived copy of the meeting at www.miamidade.gov/webcasting; or

7. if you are hearing impaired, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.

If you have any questions or require additional information regarding technical support in connection with the virtual meeting, please call the county at: (305) 375-5777.

As always, feel free to contact us at the PBA (305) 593-0044, if you have any questions.

Regards,

Steadman Stahl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast