Peaches firm stand against domestic violence
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Peaches firm stand against domestic violence

I believe Grady Fudd went on the news a little while back and said that he doesn’t tolerate domestic violence with his employees. In fact he fired one deputy quickly and publicly without much due process and now another is accused of domestic violence but no quick and public firing. Can you say double standards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe Grady Fudd went on the news a little while back and said that he doesn’t tolerate domestic violence with his employees. In fact he fired one deputy quickly and publicly without much due process and now another is accused of domestic violence but no quick and public firing. Can you say double standards.
    Two sides to the story. This accused person, different facts.

Unregistered
    Peaches is digging himself a hole with all his hired misfits. He's making his own bed to lay in.

Unregistered
    Peaches is digging himself a hole with all his hired misfits. He's making his own bed to lay in.
    Peaches are canned, you mean "Steve" or "Sheriff Whidden" idiots like you have nothing to say useful do you? If you were hired/rehired totally different tune you would sing wouldn't you?

Unregistered
    Here's the truth, no double standard. Just if you know both picture them both. What is the most obvious difference?

The standard is based on race. That IS the standard. Do you get it now? It is so part of the administration culture they aren't even aware of it. The whole white shirt thing? Think of it as daytime robes. It's just normal DNA for several of them

Unregistered

If such an incident really happened, provide some facts not your spin

One was a stalker, this bs you are trying to overblow isn't remotely like your portraying.

Unregistered

Another NEW domestic violence incident with a deputy being the aggressive party?

What is HCSO policy? Have they/are they/is Sheriff Steve Whidden following it consistently? We read some other posters concerns about the violent outburst type of person this incident allegedly involved.

In the other case the deputy was a person of color and his firing was publicized. In this new case, the deputy many co-workers know, isn't a person of color.

The biggest concern is this deputy stiil carrying a gun if he is being investigated for the incident? If so, why? Also if he hits his own children when angry, what would he do to a citizen?

Unregistered

Another deputy?

And what assignment does this deputy work within the agency? Every department this deputy has bounced between several people recognized the personality and character disturbances. If Steve doesn't take the same action taken before for the same type of incident, if treating different deputies differently for the same thing, Steve will be -4 votes in Port Labelle this times re-election.

Friendship is one thing... if Steve is going to look the other way on this, I'm voting the other way. It's been a good ride, even good rides got to end. All on him now.

Unregistered
    Very cryptic who was involved in a domestic?

Unregistered
    Very cryptic who was involved in a domestic?
    it's bs. not a domestic like the deputy a few months ago. "if" anything happened similar to what a domestic was, there's two sides to the story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast