St Pete Mask Rule - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kriseman and his commie city council can take the rule and shove it up his anus. I am not enforcing that garbage.
    You don’t get to decide what laws you will or will not enforce. If you don’t do as you are told, you will be fired and your professional reputation will be destroyed. You will have to move to Alabama with the rest of the racist militia hillbillies if you want a job in law enforcement. You are going to respond to mask violations and you’re going to arrest people for violating the damn mask ordinance. Now sit down and STFU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will have to move to Alabama with the rest of the racist militia hillbillies if you want a job in law enforcement. You are going to respond to mask violations and you’re going to arrest people for violating the damn mask ordinance. Now sit down and STFU.
    hey clown, when qualified immunity and other funding go away in the future (which it will), tell me how high on the "wow what a cool job i wanna do for 25 years" law enforcement will be after that.

stop pretending like this is still a cool job. it's being driven into the damn ground. and you'd still drink from that well. disgusting. not every one is a yes man and a beta like YOU. ur probably military.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12