St Pete Mask Rule
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

St Pete Mask Rule

Is the mask rule just for white law abiding citizens or will that law actually be enforced? I noticed blocking major intersections and civil disobedience was allowed for days on end. I figured as soft as SPPD is on real crime that they could care less about masks too. I bet the first person charged is white. And a tax payer. And tired of the racist double standard of Kriseman and Holloway. 🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

Unregistered
    The first person charged will have to wash Hollowhead's feet and apologize for slavery live on Bay News9

Unregistered
    and he has smelly feet too...hehe

Unregistered
    This so called ordinance isn’t going to be enforced.

Unregistered
    How about you guys stop complaining about masks and actually arrest some of the scum from “da souf side”. They’re running around like a bunch of chimps that escaped the zoo!

Unregistered
    We need to start actually doing police work, and not playing liberal games. Our city has turned in to a safe haven for sh$& bags and politicians in uniforms. Masks... some of this politicians needs to keep wearing masks so all of their bull$&@ doesn’t hit us real cops right in the face. Why do we allow Tampa PD to chase cars in to our city but we are too busy playing hug a thug!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first person charged will have to wash Hollowhead's feet and apologize for slavery live on Bay News9
    And Kriseman's vagina because he has no balls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Kriseman's vagina because he has no balls.
    i hear that's smelly too hehe...

Unregistered
    pretty soon police will be treated like the social workers society want them to be...the reform game gonna be hard boys...

Unregistered
    Kriseman and his commie city council can take the rule and shove it up his anus. I am not enforcing that garbage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast