Traffic unit

Thread: Traffic unit

Unregistered

Traffic unit

The biggest waste of time, energy,
    Money and space. Wtf do they even do? Besides sit behind a desk and get fat. O wait KN says she is at the office but over in cape at doctor’s appts milking the cities money. She is TRASH. They can’t even get shit done sitting behind a desk. Hell they can’t even go out and work crashes like they are supposed to (hint: traffic unit lol). Throw them back on the road. They have access to a gym lol but don’t even use it.

Unregistered
    At least they do work sometimes like a THI crash. You can easily put the marine guy on the road and have him respond when a boat emergency happens. He is useless. The bike guys now work alone and do nothing. Sit in their office or the gym. Throw them on the road and then send poeple downtown for closing. I can go on and on

Unregistered
    Our traffic unit has never worked crashes since I've been her a long time. Only agency in the area that does not have the traffic unit work crashes.In the Cape the traffic unit fights over who will work the crash. FMPD is ass backwards and nothing will change.

Unregistered
    What’s the common factor? Their LT! Hey Lt you have Three guys working alone downtown. Here’s a thought. Have them work weds-sat 10 hour shifts as a unit.

Traffic unit. Have them actually go out and work. Require at least a few hours a day running radar somewhere.

Marine guy. Well he used to be a bike guy. Have him rejoin the bike unit and he can take his boat out when needed.

Simple changes mean so much sense. Maybe I should be a Lt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the common factor? Their LT! Hey Lt you have Three guys working alone downtown. Here’s a thought. Have them work weds-sat 10 hour shifts as a unit.

Traffic unit. Have them actually go out and work. Require at least a few hours a day running radar somewhere.

Marine guy. Well he used to be a bike guy. Have him rejoin the bike unit and he can take his boat out when needed.

Simple changes mean so much sense. Maybe I should be a Lt.

You have too much common sense. Therefore you are not qualified to be a Lt. You would be a threat to admin. And why were at it throw YD worthless ass back on the road!