Papier and Martinez love trip to las Vegas on Tax payers Money!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Papier and Martinez love trip to las Vegas on Tax payers Money!

You guys complaining about not defunding the police should hold the administration accountable for screwing it for all of us. It’s always do what I say not what I do.

I remember 4- 5 years back Papier going on a training trip to Las Vegas with his secretary Sgt Natalie Martinez for a few days on a Valentines weekend at the City of Miami tax payers expense.

Also attended was Major Umset Ramos with his wife.

They should look into all of the training of these two love birds for the last couple of years.

Unregistered
    Who is they? Who looks into this stuff?
    Yeah, that's the problem. Next

Unregistered
    That’s the problem nobody looks at them while they abuse their positions.

Unregistered
    I valentines trip to Las Vegas on City time without his wife. You can’t make this stuff up. Then he sits on her promotional exam to give her the answers. Then he promotes her to his executive assistant without doing any interview process given her a $40k raise.

Unregistered
    Let’s talk about Commander Papier receiving a $25,000 retro check for coming out numbef #1 on the Lt exam oh wait her husband came out #1 on the Lt exam as well. What are the chances of that.

Unregistered
    If the Feds do an audit They would discovered that Papier gave hundred of thousand of dollars in overtime to Natalie for work she never did.

Unregistered
    The man would sign stack of False overtime Slips for her. I remember she used to work FAts and would get hundreds of hours in fraudulent overtime for doing supposedly community background checks on police applicants. They background investigators couldn’t believe it. Of course Papier would get a little kick back.

See something say something! That’s if you want to go back to patrol or be a target of retaliation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys complaining about not defunding the police should hold the administration accountable for screwing it for all of us. It’s always do what I say not what I do.

I remember 4- 5 years back Papier going on a training trip to Las Vegas with his secretary Sgt Natalie Martinez for a few days on a Valentines weekend at the City of Miami tax payers expense.

Also attended was Major Umset Ramos with his wife.

They should look into all of the training of these two love birds for the last couple of years.
    I wonder if they traveled first class.

Unregistered
    Why would these two go to Las Vegas for a training during a valentines weekend. Hellooooooooo!!

Unregistered
    Because they can and nothing will happen. I am here laughing at all the papier and Martinez post. Nothing, some zero wrote ages about ball kind of stuff. Nothing. Guess what his still the deputy and she’s the EO. Nothing. You ain’t got the power or juice. Now go handle calls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast