Currently in the process for ABT-LE Position out of Doral - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    worst state job there is low pay unappreciative and rude managers that screw you every chance they get u won’t last long at abt too many better jobs to be had right now

Unregistered

"Unedumacated" retard alert

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you want to be an armed health inspector when mgpd is hiring for 16g’s more and u can be making dbpr captain pay in less than 5 yr. dbpr is a joke run by a group of retards
    Actually no you don't want to work patrol nowindays, ESPECIALLY Miami Gardens PD. Hard to survive without being charged for trying to subdue a black person who knows the court of public opinion is on his side.

You will have a peace of mind here

Unregistered
    Actually no you don't want to work patrol nowindays, ESPECIALLY Miami Gardens PD. Hard to survive without being charged for trying to subdue a black person who knows the court of public opinion is on his side.

racist coward what office are you working in

Unregistered
    That flexible freedom is gone and isn’t coming back
    ... and it is only going to get worse. If it wasn't for COVID-19, those measures would already be in place.

Unregistered

racist coward what office are you working in
    How is that racist what they said? I have been dating a B/F for over 2 years now (an LEO) and even she admits it would be difficult for a W/M to arrest any minority, let alone an African American. She's a no BS person calling it like it is. Is she racist?

Unregistered

I will pass on AB&T

I read that the morale at AB&T is in the dumps the pay is really bad and your chief is no qualified. I should come work there because arresting minorities is tough? This is your pitch?

Unregistered
    I read that the morale at AB&T is in the dumps the pay is really bad and your chief is no qualified. I should come work there because arresting minorities is tough? This is your pitch?
    Well, apparent you're not TOO observant to begin with so you may want to stay at the circle k. You should have known the starting pay before applying. And if you were told arresting kids is the highlight of our job,
    Not our fault you took the bait. Thinking your much bigger than what is needed here, you shouldn't have slowed down when you seen the advertisement. One last thing, you probably wouldn't have past the written or verbal interview.

Unregistered
    I recently retired after 30 years and I was thinking of applying. I’m concern with the new shifts and if it’s permanent I won’t waste my time applying. Any advice or info will be appreciated. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    I recently retired after 30 years and I was thinking of applying. I’m concern with the new shifts and if it’s permanent I won’t waste my time applying. Any advice or info will be appreciated. Stay safe!
    The chief is a inexperienced and completely clueless. He thinks yelling he is the "Chief" and it my way or the highway is good leadership skills. He isn't even qualified to be an IS 2.

Unregistered
    The old 8-5 M-F is gone and most likely will not return. The old idea that I will work when, where and how I want is gone too. The idea thatthis place is The Villages of law enforcement is gone. If you are looking for something to fill your time and get you out of the house try FDLE. ABT is for workers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast