Currently in the process for ABT-LE Position out of Doral
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Currently in the process for ABT-LE Position out of Doral

Hello,

I am in the process for ABT LE out of Doral Office. I wanted to get more information on the test, what should I be reviewing (procedural, criminal investigations, legal guidelines, FSS?), is it multiple choice test or is there also a written test (grammar/punctuation etc).

Im figuring the panel Interview will be geared to job related FSS to see if the applicant did their homework on the responsibilities & duties of ABT and background experience.

Last question is after passing test and panel interview, what will be the next step, poly, psych, voice stress test?. How long is the process after panel interview to actually getting hired.

Thank you for any honest responses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I am in the process for ABT LE out of Doral Office. I wanted to get more information on the test, what should I be reviewing (procedural, criminal investigations, legal guidelines, FSS?), is it multiple choice test or is there also a written test (grammar/punctuation etc).

Im figuring the panel Interview will be geared to job related FSS to see if the applicant did their homework on the responsibilities & duties of ABT and background experience.

Last question is after passing test and panel interview, what will be the next step, poly, psych, voice stress test?. How long is the process after panel interview to actually getting hired.

General investigation and basic law knowledge will suffice.
    Having a working knowledge of ABT and mission coupled with 20.165 will be good to know.
    Pass the test which includes a written exercise and you move to the interview. You have to sell yourself at the interview. Be confident but not ****y. Make eye contact, speak clearly and don't ask stupid questions like what kind of car will I get, when will I get my raise and can I work off duty. If you are recommended for employment, the background is next. We don't use the poly or voice stress. You will know within a few days if you were recommended and the background is underway. If you pass the background, it goes up the chain for signatures. If everyone signs off, you get a conditional job offer. The medical/drug screen and psychological are next. The process is streamlined and should be within 30 days start to finish. This is a great place if you are OK with specific job duties like alcoholic beverage law enforcement. This is not a traditional law enforcement agency. You need to understand that going in. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Hello,

Burger King is the better option.

Unregistered
    Burger King is the better option.
    Can you give me a recommendation?

Unregistered
    The written test is easy but lots of questions regarding crime scene procedures. The written exercise is a simple scenario and then write an arrest affidavit.

Unregistered
    What are your spreadsheet skills like? Do you have a Twitter account so you can get your new directives in real time?

Unregistered
    you want to be an armed health inspector when mgpd is hiring for 16g’s more and u can be making dbpr captain pay in less than 5 yr. dbpr is a joke run by a group of retards

Unregistered
    What are your spreadsheet skills like? Do you have a Twitter account so you can get your new directives in real time?
    Everything is Always third party with some opinions poked in there.

Unregistered
    you want to be an armed health inspector when mgpd is hiring for 16g’s more and u can be making dbpr captain pay in less than 5 yr. dbpr is a joke run by a group of retards
    I disagree. This is the best job in a state agency there is. You might make more money elsewhere but nothing tops ABT for flexible freedom.

Unregistered
    That flexible freedom is gone and isn’t coming back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast