To all Pu$$ies shut up or resign!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I’m sorry to tell you but your own union agrees with our position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sorry to tell you but your own union agrees with our position.
    🤣🤣🤣 lies. You kill me

Unregistered
    Policy makers around the country have finally started to realize just how much qualified immunity has undermined accountability for public officials, especially members of law enforcement. The doctrine harms not only the victims of police misconduct, but the law enforcement community itself, by depriving officers of the public trust and confidence that is necessary for them to do their jobs safely and effectively. When judges routinely excuse police misconduct on technicalities, all members of law enforcement suffer a reputational loss. As policing reform efforts continue, qualified immunity will be, and must be, a central component of that discussion.

Unregistered
    Policy makers around the country have finally started to realize just how much qualified immunity has undermined accountability for public officials, especially members of law enforcement. The doctrine harms not only the victims of police misconduct, but the law enforcement community itself, by depriving officers of the public trust and confidence that is necessary for them to do their jobs safely and effectively. When judges routinely excuse police misconduct on technicalities, all members of law enforcement suffer a reputational loss. As policing reform efforts continue, qualified immunity will be, and must be, a central component of that discussion.
    While there may be some issues and concerns to be addressed in police departments around the country, there is a whole host of issues to be addressed with each individual and community.

It is easy to say defund the police or fire all cops. While it makes absolutely no sense to utter such phrases certain communities have abused this slogan for there own hidden agenda. I guess getting rid of Qualified Immunity benefits all those hungry lawyers who will take advantage of suing police officers and departments across the country right.

Some idiots believe this is the way to go. Right now throughout this country crime is at a skyrocketing high rate. Most cops just come in do their right or ten hours and go home. They see but don't see. They hear but turn a def ear to what is actually happening. So for all the so call good you lawyers think you are doing by bashing good cops and the law enforcement profession, it only hurts you and your clients community in the end. No one is saying that a cop is above the law. I would go further to say a cop is the enforcer of the law. Therefore he must follow and obey the same laws he has sworn to uphold.

But lawyers, they are not sworn in at any deposition or court proceedings. Apparently they take a oath that they will tell material truth when they are first becoming Attorneys. The truth is lawyers are allowed to lie and make up whatever defense for a criminal client they know is guilty. No one holds them accountable when they over price and jack up Attorney cost and fees on there poor and rich clients. Now they want to take away Qualified Immunity to hurt law enforcement and get more lawsuits. The greed and negative ambiguity is at a all time high in the lawyers profession. Some are the biggest hypocrites and they use there knowledge and wisdom to manufacture and manipulate facts to fit there false narrative.

Qualified Immunity is still the law and it should remain the law. It is not a license to kill. It doesn't protect corrupt or crooked cops. It is a part of the doctrine to support better police work and it prevents a cop from second guessing themselves in a deadly force situation. Lawyers in suits would not know anything about that because they are not being shot at or attacked by there low life criminal clients they represent. Even when there client is found guilty they immediately Appeal.

Should that be removed because the lawyer disagrees with a jury verdict. Should all lawsuits be limited to 50 thousand dollars and all Attorney fees are waived. Should clients get to keep 80% and the Attorney 20%. Oooh no you lawyers would not like that would you.

Also unlike lawyers who are allowed to donate large money to judges campaigns and elections, cops do not have that hidden privilege. Qualified Immunity is all a cop has to protect himself from over zealous and sympathetic lawyers who are money hungry and make a blood sucking killing off of high Attorney fees and cost.

Leave Qualified Immunity alone. Educate the community on how not to commit horrific crimes and conduct themselves as decent and respectful citizens when they come in contact with a police officer. Educate the community to respect all of the law enforcement community. Help your pathetic clients stop committing crimes, shootings, drug sales, fraud, human trafficking, murder, arm Robbery, and a host of other stupid shit they do, before they ever came in contact with the police.

Don't judge me until you have walked in the shoes of every cop in this great country.

Trump will be missed!!!! At least he stood up for law enforcement.

Unregistered
    While there may be some issues and concerns to be addressed in police departments around the country, there is a whole host of issues to be addressed with each individual and community.

It is easy to say defund the police or fire all cops. While it makes absolutely no sense to utter such phrases certain communities have abused this slogan for there own hidden agenda. I guess getting rid of Qualified Immunity benefits all those hungry lawyers who will take advantage of suing police officers and departments across the country right.

Some idiots believe this is the way to go. Right now throughout this country crime is at a skyrocketing high rate. Most cops just come in do their right or ten hours and go home. They see but don't see. They hear but turn a def ear to what is actually happening. So for all the so call good you lawyers think you are doing by bashing good cops and the law enforcement profession, it only hurts you and your clients community in the end. No one is saying that a cop is above the law. I would go further to say a cop is the enforcer of the law. Therefore he must follow and obey the same laws he has sworn to uphold.

But lawyers, they are not sworn in at any deposition or court proceedings. Apparently they take a oath that they will tell material truth when they are first becoming Attorneys. The truth is lawyers are allowed to lie and make up whatever defense for a criminal client they know is guilty. No one holds them accountable when they over price and jack up Attorney cost and fees on there poor and rich clients. Now they want to take away Qualified Immunity to hurt law enforcement and get more lawsuits. The greed and negative ambiguity is at a all time high in the lawyers profession. Some are the biggest hypocrites and they use there knowledge and wisdom to manufacture and manipulate facts to fit there false narrative.

Qualified Immunity is still the law and it should remain the law. It is not a license to kill. It doesn't protect corrupt or crooked cops. It is a part of the doctrine to support better police work and it prevents a cop from second guessing themselves in a deadly force situation. Lawyers in suits would not know anything about that because they are not being shot at or attacked by there low life criminal clients they represent. Even when there client is found guilty they immediately Appeal.

Should that be removed because the lawyer disagrees with a jury verdict. Should all lawsuits be limited to 50 thousand dollars and all Attorney fees are waived. Should clients get to keep 80% and the Attorney 20%. Oooh no you lawyers would not like that would you.

Also unlike lawyers who are allowed to donate large money to judges campaigns and elections, cops do not have that hidden privilege. Qualified Immunity is all a cop has to protect himself from over zealous and sympathetic lawyers who are money hungry and make a blood sucking killing off of high Attorney fees and cost.

Leave Qualified Immunity alone. Educate the community on how not to commit horrific crimes and conduct themselves as decent and respectful citizens when they come in contact with a police officer. Educate the community to respect all of the law enforcement community. Help your pathetic clients stop committing crimes, shootings, drug sales, fraud, human trafficking, murder, arm Robbery, and a host of other stupid shit they do, before they ever came in contact with the police.

Don't judge me until you have walked in the shoes of every cop in this great country.

Trump will be missed!!!! At least he stood up for law enforcement.
    So many words just to demonstrate that you are a frightened-racist-facist.

If you are a good cop you have nothing to worry about, but if you are a bad "Qop" it may be time to reevaluate your life choices.

Cop unions have overplayed their hand and now it is time to settle up.

Unregistered

If you are a good cop you have nothing to worry about, but if you are a bad "Qop" it may be time to reevaluate your life choices.

Cop unions are dying a slow death.

Unregistered

To assume I was white is why you are a racist. I grew up on NW 5 Avenue and 68 Street, Liberty City Buddy. I chose not to commit Robbery, Murder, Sale drugs, or just shoot other blacks to teach them I'm tough.

Instead I chose to go to college, seek my degree, join the military, and the police force. It comes down to decisions dear Counselor. I had every opportunity to go wrong but I chose to go right and make something out of myself. Oh yes not mention I allowed the police salary to finance my independent clothing line for Tennis Shoes and T-Shirts.

I realize you think all cops are assholes and dumb, but it is simply not true. Horace Mann, Edison, Miami-Dade College, Barry University, and I could not leave out Barber Shop School at Miami Lakes Tech.

Yes I am black and proud and did i mention i vote Republican!!!!

Checkmate *****hhhhh!!!!!

Unregistered
    To assume I was white is why you are a racist. I grew up on NW 5 Avenue and 68 Street, Liberty City Buddy. I chose not to commit Robbery, Murder, Sale drugs, or just shoot other blacks to teach them I'm tough.

Instead I chose to go to college, seek my degree, join the military, and the police force. It comes down to decisions dear Counselor. I had every opportunity to go wrong but I chose to go right and make something out of myself. Oh yes not mention I allowed the police salary to finance my independent clothing line for Tennis Shoes and T-Shirts.

I realize you think all cops are assholes and dumb, but it is simply not true. Horace Mann, Edison, Miami-Dade College, Barry University, and I could not leave out Barber Shop School at Miami Lakes Tech.

Yes I am black and proud and did i mention i vote Republican!!!!

Checkmate *****hhhhh!!!!!
    You typed white, Stevie Wonder, but whatever your shade, of black or blue is, you are still a racist and a facist.

Unregistered
    You typed white, Stevie Wonder, but whatever your shade, of black or blue is, you are still a racist and a facist.
    Continue your attacks, but Qualified Immunity will still continue to defend good police officers across this country.

I forgive you for your low self esteem and casual insults. Perhaps one day you will learn that in our great democracy we are all innocent until proven guilty. Is that not what they taught you in Canadian Law School.

By the way please accept the facts in your recent lawsuit against the County. Your client lied to you and his Co-Defendants are complicit in those lies.

Get ready to lose your case. But, what do you care as long as the dumb criminal clients signed over a contingency of 40% $$$$$$!

You lawyers really have it good. You are allowed to file frivolous claims, destroy good cops reputations, and get paid 400 dollars an hour to be racist and say as a black man I write white.

Amazing your poor black clients trust your skills and craft. I guess they write black too when they sign that contingency wicked contract!!!!

Unregistered
    Continue your attacks, but Qualified Immunity will still continue to defend good police officers across this country.

I forgive you for your low self esteem and casual insults. Perhaps one day you will learn that in our great democracy we are all innocent until proven guilty. Is that not what they taught you in Canadian Law School.

By the way please accept the facts in your recent lawsuit against the County. Your client lied to you and his Co-Defendants are complicit in those lies.

Get ready to lose your case. But, what do you care as long as the dumb criminal clients signed over a contingency of 40% $$$$$$!

You lawyers really have it good. You are allowed to file frivolous claims, destroy good cops reputations, and get paid 400 dollars an hour to be racist and say as a black man I write white.

Amazing your poor black clients trust your skills and craft. I guess they write black too when they sign that contingency wicked contract!!!!
    No scatterbrain, I never typed the word white in my post, you typed the word white in your post.

Seek help for your learning disabilities, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast