Trust - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The picture will tell Jer-ron-e-mo what time you took the picture. I'm going to attach every one of them to my daily.
    Good idea. Got to be better than what you normally put on your DAS. You know- checking email, washing car, making copies, checking Craigslist for sale w/o, scheduling oil change, etc.

Unregistered
    So there is zero trust here? Now we have to take a picture of the license every time we go somewhere to prove we were present at the location? I mean why don’t they just come out and say why don’t you all quit so we can get rid of enforcement without being mean and laying you all off?
    I'm going to take selfies holding the license so I can more accountable.

Unregistered
    Then you better be clean shaven wearing business casual clothing.

Unregistered
    I'm going to take selfies holding the license so I can more accountable.
    Maybe i can get a group selfie with the licensee and my partner. More like a presentation of winning something, or like the new hire photos. email it to LT so he can file it right away. We will have to coordinate our break time the be the fastest around. I want to be a shinning star and can't wait to start my me wall.

Unregistered
    I'm requesting to wear my uniform.

Unregistered
    I'm requesting to wear my uniform.
    Which one? Abt or Burger King?

Unregistered
    my hanky hides my long goat.

Unregistered

The office

I want to know is ABT having your office cleaned properly. Tables ,desks doors wiped down? Our office has someone vacuum the floors every once in a while and empty the trash daily that's it. No wiping clean of anything. Hey Tully what's the plan to keep us safe.

Unregistered
    I want to know is ABT having your office cleaned properly. Tables ,desks doors wiped down? Our office has someone vacuum the floors every once in a while and empty the trash daily that's it. No wiping clean of anything. Hey Tully what's the plan to keep us safe.
    I haven't been in the office since March 17. I don't plan to go back. No need for an office and this pandemic has proven that.

Unregistered
    Don’t let you major know you haven’t been in the office she still thinks we start and end the day at our desk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast