Trust
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust

Unregistered

Trust

So there is zero trust here? Now we have to take a picture of the license every time we go somewhere to prove we were present at the location? I mean why don’t they just come out and say why don’t you all quit so we can get rid of enforcement without being mean and laying you all off?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So there is zero trust here? Now we have to take a picture of the license every time we go somewhere to prove we were present at the location? I mean why don’t they just come out and say why don’t you all quit so we can get rid of enforcement without being mean and laying you all off?
    Im OK with it. I figure it will take a few extra minutes and I have 8 hours a day to do whatever is needed.

Unregistered
    Im OK with it. I figure it will take a few extra minutes and I have 8 hours a day to do whatever is needed.
    Thanks Tully

Unregistered
    Why? Probably because 1/3 of the staff can't be trusted here. They ruin it for everyone by taking advantage of the weak general orders and directives we have in place. Plus, for the longest time our leadership didn't support holding people accountable and the sores just festered. Now you have leadership that has no problem taking out the trash and flushing the turds! A few are already gone (not just enforcement) and more will be on the way out. From what I hear there are some "all-star" agents and ISII's that will have some explaining to do shortly as well, thanks to Qlik reviews. Not all is what it seems and if you are good at it you can masquerade for awhile. You'll eventually get caught and be the subject of a new addition to general orders or the a new spreadsheet!

Unregistered
    Thanks Tully
    Why is it that anytime someone is supportive of the agency you rump rangers think it's the Boss? The fact is most people love this place. I happen to like what we are doing and if you malcontents move on I will be even happier.

Unregistered
    Why? Probably because 1/3 of the staff can't be trusted here. They ruin it for everyone by taking advantage of the weak general orders and directives we have in place. Plus, for the longest time our leadership didn't support holding people accountable and the sores just festered. Now you have leadership that has no problem taking out the trash and flushing the turds! A few are already gone (not just enforcement) and more will be on the way out. From what I hear there are some "all-star" agents and ISII's that will have some explaining to do shortly as well, thanks to Qlik reviews. Not all is what it seems and if you are good at it you can masquerade for awhile. You'll eventually get caught and be the subject of a new addition to general orders or the a new spreadsheet!
    How about DG that is horrendous at his job and is most likely the news orlando captain. QLIK didn’t predict his failure did it

Unregistered
    How about DG that is horrendous at his job and is most likely the news orlando captain. QLIK didn’t predict his failure did it
    I hope DG does get it. He's actually perfect for Orlando and I support him going there! He doesn't play favorites. Doesn't give a sh** what you think. He'll whip all the Orlando malcontents into shape! So... good day to you!!!

Unregistered
    I hope DG does get it. He's actually perfect for Orlando and I support him going there! He doesn't play favorites. Doesn't give a sh** what you think. He'll whip all the Orlando malcontents into shape! So... good day to you!!!
    So when he fails at captain will they make him the background investigation captain like they did when he failed at training LT

Unregistered
    So when he fails at captain will they make him the background investigation captain like they did when he failed at training LT
    This is hysterical - can't hide Behind the cheese in rat t tat town. At least he wouldn't have far to drive back home.

Unregistered
    The picture will tell Jer-ron-e-mo what time you took the picture. I'm going to attach every one of them to my daily.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast