Protests at the SAO office. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Oh shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never destroy with physical violence.
    No one is abducating such a thing ever.
    Your vote was given to you . Use it.
    Tell that to the peaceful protesters that occupied Chaz and are destroying Atlanta and New York.

Unregistered
    Tell that to the peaceful protesters that occupied Chaz and are destroying Atlanta and New York.
    Violence physical or other is what we have law enforcement for. Trained for riots let them do their job. Stay out of the fray.

Unregistered
    Never destroy with physical violence.
    No one is [advocating] such a thing ever.
    Your vote was given to you. Use it.
    Advocating: From the verb advocate, meaning publicly recommend or support.

Unregistered

more protestors to sao

more protestors to sao
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...orneys-office/

Unregistered

Do it right

Go to Rundle's house and make a afterparty at Francis Suarez's house. Next week Gimenez's place.

Unregistered

finally an intelligent post

Your comment doesn't add up! How can one be running for SA and want to do away with arrest? As far as cops jailed??? I'm a cop and honestly some deserve to be jailed or at the very least fired. Anyone in any high ranking office will surround themselves with people that are going to watch your back and carry forth your idea of what should be right. I support none of these two. The witch in office, is known and what's expected. The other is trying to appeal to the black voters, she is what is needed to hold cops accountable. She not! Cell phones hold cops more accountable then staff or the SA. Can't argue what's on video! Just do your shift, watch you back and go home at the end of the day and put this city behind you, till you have to come back. No one is going to watch your back more then yourself. Trust??? We don't have a choice but to trust our 15 that they will back you both on the call and the fallout afterwards. Oh to the ones that place all their faith in your bodycam, to get yourself out of trouble. Do you have that much trust in our staff and I.A to do the really right thing? Opps your camera didn't tape. Opps you didn't turn it on, here's a rip for you. Opps it didn't upload are you sure, you had this camera and it was on?
    Agree completely

Unregistered
    The other candidate is a communist cop hating protest attending leftest, Melba is her name.

Unregistered
    The other candidate is a communist cop hating protest attending leftest, Melba is her name.
    Like it or not, she is going to win. Thanks to the last events and past events their is a sense of urgency for change. My very conservative tio de west Miami is even voting for Melba.

Unregistered
    Like it or not, she is going to win. Thanks to the last events and past events their is a sense of urgency for change. My very conservative tio de west Miami is even voting for Melba.
    she won’t win. No money plus only has the protest vote. When Hialeah, Kendall, abventura, Miami Beach and many more starting voting it’s over. Even the big time billionaire for the Democrats didn’t give your communist friend money. She don’t stand a chance. Let me add this COVID situation only helps the person with cash.

Unregistered
    she won’t win. No money plus only has the protest vote. When Hialeah, Kendall, abventura, Miami Beach and many more starting voting it’s over. Even the big time billionaire for the Democrats didn’t give your communist friend money. She don’t stand a chance. Let me add this COVID situation only helps the person with cash.
    Cash?
    How low your mentality and priority as an American has become. You should be ashamed .
    A vote has nothing to do with cash, nor should it.
    If what you are saying is the one who has more cash wins, then you are saying people buy votes. That is what is wrong with this traditional thinking and why change is being advocated for.

Buying an election is wrong and it caters to special interests. Didn't we learn that from the Pres election outcome?

And to the poster who wrote earlier about Melba not liking cops and being a democrat stealing money; I think you should know that Ms. Rundle is also a democrat. Further, Melba is not a cop hater, she is hawkish on misuse and abuse of power and that is much more than we can say about Ms. Rundle's exisiting record.

Melba has an enormous amount a respect for professional police who work within the statutes and know the boundaries of their job by the law. She will protect that; but do not try to run behind her skirt when you do something against the law, break order, and want special kickback favortism. That is not how the country, county, and district is suppose to run.
    Those who have gotten away with it for years should be worried, and those that have played by the rules have nothing to worry.

The office is a mess, otherwise Rundle would have been invited to state run for Governor. She was asked not to for pertinent reasons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast