Who would of thought DeSantis would be more incompetent than israel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who would of thought DeSantis would be more incompetent than israel

HOW THE FU*K DOES DESANTIS PUT SOMEONE IN AS SHERIFF WHO IS WORSE THAN MUMBLES? Now candy and nuts will be sheriff for 4 more years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HOW THE FU*K DOES DESANTIS PUT SOMEONE IN AS SHERIFF WHO IS WORSE THAN MUMBLES? Now candy and nuts will be sheriff for 4 more years.
    Yes I agree. Even though Pollack told DeSantis to put tony there it still falls on him.

Unregistered
    No, DeSantis wanted to save civilian lives which he did. No one has died sine the Imbecile Israel was removed!

Unregistered
    Maybe in naked fantasy games with Jenne will those two pretend to be Sheriff. But not in real life. mumbles will disappear from sight Sept. 1st. Take that to the bank!

Unregistered
    No, DeSantis wanted to save civilian lives which he did. No one has died sine the Imbecile Israel was removed!
    That’s laughable, let’s save lives by putting a murderer in as the sheriff. Desantis is a tool bag.

Unregistered
    That’s laughable, let’s save lives by putting a murderer in as the sheriff. Desantis is a tool bag.
    No, he removed the one responsible for 22 deaths. He is loved in this state. Sorry if he offended you Mrs. Mumbles.

Unregistered
    No, he removed the one responsible for 22 deaths. He is loved in this state. Sorry if he offended you Mrs. Mumbles.
    Sure he did, keep telling yourself that lie, and eventually like all your other lies, maybe somebody will believe it.

Unregistered
    As a former Tony supporter, thank God Israel will be back. I have never wanted to see someone come back so bad ever and I'm not an Isreal supporter!

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    As a former Tony supporter, thank God Israel will be back. I have never wanted to see someone come back so bad ever and I'm not an Isreal supporter!

#anybodybutTony
    Keep telling yourself that lie and all the other lies about a Israel not being a loser and maybe it will become true. Not, he will never be back and is not capable of being a sheriff

#ANYBODYBUTISRAEL

Unregistered
    Don’t think the slimy ex sheriff who was removed for incompetence will ever work any where again, especially in a position where his low IQ could get more people killed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast