FDLE investigating TPD Shootings? Is this a joke? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    This sounds like a terrible idea! Thanks a lot Jane! Is there no limit to how many times you will shove that prosthetic finger up our brown holes?? Poor Ana must be jealous. Oh wait, I think I hear her kick starting the Rabbit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just for info, the agents who will investigate the shootings are retired TPD homicide Sgt and Det. They have investigated numerous police shootings and in custody deaths.
    Well then what's the Sense of this bullshit? Hey, we had a few ex-TPD guys investigate TPD... this is supposed to make the public feel better?

Get the heck out of here with this B.S.!!

Unregistered
    It should make the public feel much better knowing that we have very experienced officers doing these investigations. Some if not all of the TPD guys have been involved in shootings themselves and have been there. They will call it like they see it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well then what's the Sense of this bullshit? Hey, we had a few ex-TPD guys investigate TPD... this is supposed to make the public feel better?

Get the heck out of here with this B.S.!!
    Look, I don't know if it will be Randy Camp or not. But if it is, I worked with him many years ago and he was a good cop. A humble non political type. He would be far better than a powered civilian review board for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12