Sergeant suspended, but RL still working - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered

Toxic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry, that's a question that your attorney and mental care provider will have to answer for you. Best of luck for you in your search for the answer.

This place is so toxic. I wonder if other departments are as bad

Unregistered
    Its quite obvious that the question was directed at YOU not him or his attorney or mental care provider. The question was directed at YOU and YOUR DOG.
    It's not a question that I ever had, because I'm not involved in such activities. Neither is my dog. So, why don't answer it, as I'm sure you are familiar with such perversions.

Unregistered
    It's not a question that I ever had, because I'm not involved in such activities. Neither is my dog. So, why don't answer it, as I'm sure you are familiar with such perversions.
    Clearly dude the question was directed at you for a reason that I am sure that only you and your dog know about. I think it is clearly on you bro to answer the question why you are abusing your dog.

Unregistered
    Clearly dude the question was directed at you for a reason that I am sure that only you and your dog know about. I think it is clearly on you bro to answer the question why you are abusing your dog.
    Does ice cream have bones?

Unregistered
    LN should be fired, Lityl too. Period end of story. All rats should be identified eventually. It was probably Ratney who made the call. The mayor said he was lowering qualifications to get more blacks. There you go. Dumber is as dumber does.

Unregistered
    LN should be fired, Lityl too. Period end of story. All rats should be identified eventually. It was probably Ratney who made the call. The mayor said he was lowering qualifications to get more blacks. There you go. Dumber is as dumber does.
    Oh okay if you say so, then so be it. Shit you cant spell half the peoples names- they need to fire you too!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Rodney Washington is definitely without a doubt a huge RAT ! He should never be trusted ever , never been a real police officer, more of a snooze officer , pos for sure !

Unregistered
    Rodney Washington is definitely without a doubt a huge RAT ! He should never be trusted ever , never been a real police officer, more of a snooze officer , pos for sure !
    You better go find your hag gf DD!

Unregistered
    Is he the one been ratting out BP ? Doing DW a favor? Or is he jealous?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast