Sergeant suspended, but RL still working - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Our chief is under the microscope, probably hoping his dalliances with BP and the others don’t go full public. Definitely deal with N, L doesn’t get a pass though. Hold both accountable. Periodt.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:26 AM. Reason: full names

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree With previous reply, Conversation about NIX is necessary
    Our Chief is under the national microscope And Needs to take swift and corrective action
    Why do we protect a N and tear down an RL?
    “Selective racism” is ok with you?
    Talk about it brothers and sisters!
    Why can’t we think N has a deep issue and may one day explode and go postal on city hall?
    Maybe N should have a LOT of time to talk to a professional about his concerns!
    But L stated his tendencies directly stating Trojan Horse , why turn a blind eye to reverse racism ? Racism is that to the point , black or white or brown or green should not receive a pass at all . Especially anti police rhetoric, they should both be dealt with accordingly. R L posted a picture of himself in uniform and expressed negative views which is a direct policy violation, but yet he is not suspended. Why is that? As stated before reverse racism is ok , it has always been okay when the new administration took over , the new administration is not better then the “ good ole boys “ they complained about . At least the old administration knew how to run the city and not misappropriate city funds on go nowhere projects . All the city “ projects “ do not generate funds . The city actually pays more money in salaries then the projects make .

The city is being destroyed, they will all leave it in shambles and what will be there excuse now ? You cannot use “ it is because I am black “ forever !
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:27 AM. Reason: full names

Unregistered
    Our chief is under the microscope, probably hoping his dalliances with BP and the others don’t go full public. Definitely deal with Nix, Lyttle doesn’t get a pass though. Hold both accountable. Periodt.
    Now the moderator on here is blocking views ? Good one , protect them .

Unregistered
    I think talking about racist views and opinions are a good thing,
    But I can see the racist ones don’t

Unregistered
    I agree With previous reply, Conversation about N is necessary
    Our Chief is under the national microscope And Needs to take swift and corrective action
    Why do we protect a N and tear down an RL?
    “Selective racism” is ok with you?
    Talk about it brothers and sisters!
    Why can’t we think N has a deep issue and may one day explode and go postal on city hall?
    Maybe NIX should have a LOT of time to talk to a professional about his concerns!
    I don't think anyone is saying "protect the sgt."....We are saying if the sgt gets in trouble, R.L. should be in trouble too. Swift and equal punishment ⚖. Oohhhh wait. I get it now. This is the chief showing us that black people still don't get equal justice.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:28 AM. Reason: full names

Unregistered
    The new administration has always complained about the old administration, calling the old administration the “ good ol
    Boys “ and stating how the good ol boys were racist and only took care of whites , now enter the new administration , they are just as bad as what they complained about with reverse racism and it is blatant ! The new administration promotes their friends and family , make up jobs for friends and family and still have the audacity to cry racism . The cancer is the new administration, which grows more and more hiring officers who do not have the know how , who has been fired from other cities , who have pending civil litigation with other cities , officers who have been accused of rape and nothing happens ( JP ��) , officers who have tasered other officers and hid it ( L ) , officers who post racial post and negative rhetoric regarding police officers who are light skin , white etc ( L ) and nothing happens !
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:30 AM. Reason: full names

Unregistered
    I can't understand why anyone, black or white, would jump on public forums and print a bunch of crap for the world to see, especially when they are clearly identified. Now bad things are going to happen to the white sergeant because of it. He clearly shot himself in the foot - or both feet. As far as our black fellow officer we all know that most likely absolutely no department discipline will come of it. But, he has lost much respect, and he is not trusted - at least by the fellow officers that he disparaged. For those of you who got your panties in a wad and ran to the media about the sergeant - congratulations. The department was monitoring it, documenting it, and allowing overwhelming evidence to accrue before they moved forward. The longer it went the better the case for strong action was building. You short circuited that. As far as our black brother - he had the common sense to at least stop. Back to our aforementioned brothers in blue, it does seem to me that there was quite a difference in their postings. While not condoning either, clearly the one was over the top by a wide margin.

Unregistered

lol

I can't understand why anyone, black or white, would jump on public forums and print a bunch of crap for the world to see, especially when they are clearly identified. Now bad things are going to happen to the white sergeant because of it. He clearly shot himself in the foot - or both feet. As far as our black fellow officer we all know that most likely absolutely no department discipline will come of it. But, he has lost much respect, and he is not trusted - at least by the fellow officers that he disparaged. For those of you who got your panties in a wad and ran to the media about the sergeant - congratulations. The department was monitoring it, documenting it, and allowing overwhelming evidence to accrue before they moved forward. The longer it went the better the case for strong action was building. You short circuited that. As far as our black brother - he had the common sense to at least stop. Back to our aforementioned brothers in blue, it does seem to me that there was quite a difference in their postings. While not condoning either, clearly the one was over the top by a wide margin.
    Ok RL thanks.

Unregistered
    Ok RL thanks.
    He didn't write it. Do you think he would have written: "he has lost much respect, and he is not trusted."

Unregistered
    Our chief is under the microscope, probably hoping his dalliances with BP and the others don’t go full public. Definitely deal with Nix, Lyttle doesn’t get a pass though. Hold both accountable. Periodt.
    This baby mamma drama needs to stop. Getting by because of a hookup is negligent retention.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast