Sergeant suspended, but RL still working
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sergeant suspended, but RL still working

Explain this to me , Officer Ryan Lytlle post racist and anti police rhetoric on his social media page with a picture of him in uniform( which is a direct policy violation) and nothing happens , he tased ( a lethal weapon ) another officer and covers up the incident , still working , has been warmed of his social media post in the past still working . A sergeant post items ( wether we agree or not with what was posted ) and he is suspended... 🤔 . Thoughts ? I am positive some will bash me and tell me to go back to my slug hole , leave the city , go blow my mother , retire etc . But what is right it right .

Unregistered
    At the end of the day it comes down to skin color and RL has the right color.

Wonder who the sgt was that reached out to local 10. If you watch it they specifically said police sgt reached out to them which is another policy violation in itself.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:21 AM. Reason: full name

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At the end of the day it comes down to skin color and Lyttle has the right color.

Wonder who the sgt was that reached out to local 10. If you watch it they specifically said police sgt reached out to them which is another policy violation in itself.
    TS, most likely, another alleged paramour of DW, plus isn’t RL his godson. BP must be honored to be in such company. I’m sure DWs wife agrees.

Unregistered
    TS, most likely, another alleged paramour of DW, plus isn’t RL his godson. BP must be honored to be in such company. I’m sure DWs wife agrees.
    This is not what RL states , he has also stated he is untouchable. RL is his Gold Son . RL is a POS and should not be a law enforcement officer at all. Agreed RL is the proper color .Hey RL if you are on say something.

Unregistered
    If you want to discuss RL go for it but leave LN out of these posts. You are NOT helping the situation and its none of your business! Got it?
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Full Name

Unregistered
    If you want to discuss RL go for it but leave N out of these posts. You are NOT helping the situation and its none of your business! Got it?
    Tard you are the only one who said that name , re read all the post . Question is do you “ Got It “? Fu$$king idiot big mouth is you .

YOU ARE THE ONE NOT HELPING MENTIONING THAT NAME ! POS
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:43 AM. Reason: full name

Unregistered
    Thought DW got divorced after the BP thang. His wife put up with a lot over the years.

Unregistered
    Why do we have to go silent in N?
    Bury our heads & issues of racist rants and thoughts and history and it will all go away?
    NO keep the conversation afloat
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:25 AM. Reason: full name

Unregistered
    Guys stop being proactive you get into a shooting even if you are justified you will be arrested and prosecuted and your family will lose their jobs as we are seeing with the Atlanta cop it is not worth it.

Take that stupid slogan out of your head about protecting the people and serving and serve yourself till retirement because you are the only one that can pay your bills other people will not. Maybe gofundme might.

Unregistered
    I agree With previous reply, Conversation about N is necessary
    Our Chief is under the national microscope And Needs to take swift and corrective action
    Why do we protect a N and tear down an RL?
    “Selective racism” is ok with you?
    Talk about it brothers and sisters!
    Why can’t we think N has a deep issue and may one day explode and go postal on city hall?
    Maybe N should have a LOT of time to talk to a professional about his concerns!
    Last edited by MOD 705; 06-22-2020 at 03:25 AM. Reason: full names cannot be mentioned in forums

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast