Leadership by the Sheriff

Patriot2020Highlands

Leadership by the Sheriff

I've spoken with other deputies and like most, I would like to hear directly from the Sheriff about his thoughts in reference to the current events. Right now, there is zero leadership. All that we have seen is that the Sheriff had posted on Facebook that he will allow community groups to produce political statements on the HCSO page. The only direction is that we are to report on other deputies for their wrongdoings. Sheriff, we have been doing this but everything gets swept under the rug. My question is, will SOD be required to wear bodycams? Doubtful since they don't even have in-car video. What's to hide?? We want to support you but right now all you seem to care about is how many "attaboys" which you can garner on Facebook. The community supports us here, how about you?

Unregistered

Report?

That's a laugh. Things that are reported turn into gag orders where its not allowed to be spoken of ever again.

Unregistered
    You know you could have thrown your name in the hat.....

Unregistered
    Better get used to it. He’s here for at least one more term and maybe another

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot2020Highlands View Post
    I've spoken with other deputies and like most, I would like to hear directly from the Sheriff about his thoughts in reference to the current events. Right now, there is zero leadership. All that we have seen is that the Sheriff had posted on Facebook that he will allow community groups to produce political statements on the HCSO page. The only direction is that we are to report on other deputies for their wrongdoings. Sheriff, we have been doing this but everything gets swept under the rug. My question is, will SOD be required to wear bodycams? Doubtful since they don't even have in-car video. What's to hide?? We want to support you but right now all you seem to care about is how many "attaboys" which you can garner on Facebook. The community supports us here, how about you?
    If you expect that the Sheriff actually reads this and will respond, you are delusional. Consider actually sending it to him directly. If these are actual concerns, then man up and ask.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better get used to it. He’s here for at least one more term and maybe another
    As long as he wants to stay. Then flips the keys to Colonel B.