Walk Off?

Thread: Walk Off?

Unregistered

Walk Off?

The news seems to be confused on if Atlanta PD has walked off the job or all have gotten Covid-19.

Either you guys and gals did or Atlanta PD and the City of Atlanta are covering that fact up better than China covered up Covid-19. They must have taken a page from the CCP's propaganda playbook or just hired them as consultants?

I think most of the United States and all of Law Enforcement would like to know what is going on there.

On anther note, nice that they are giving you $500.00 but not sure that would cover your legal fees if arrested. Buy, it could cover moving costs to a new state and police department!

Sorry about what is going on up there to you all. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Unless they walk off in huge numbers they will keep locking up police officers there. The DA already arrested like 6 of them since the rioting started.

Unregistered
    Fish or cut bait? Cut that bait. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow! It's a hell of an idea to even think of. Leaving your agency, your leo family, your home... I know! Get out of there. It's better elsewhere! If they want anarchy and they dont want you there then leave them! Could be you in the gun sights of your weak admin and crooked DA next! Dont get jammed up behind their crap. Get out, please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fish or cut bait? Cut that bait. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow! It's a hell of an idea to even think of. Leaving your agency, your leo family, your home... I know! Get out of there. It's better elsewhere! If they want anarchy and they dont want you there then leave them! Could be you in the gun sights of your weak admin and crooked DA next! Dont get jammed up behind their crap. Get out, please.

I agree! All of you should leave, and go elsewhere. Please don't jeopardize your family, your lives, or your freedom to serve and protect a city who does not support you.

Unregistered
    Oddly enough, there are no news media outlets reporting on an increase of crime or shootings so I guess the missing officers don't really have an effect on the crime rate.

One would think at this point, the city would have melted down but no?!

Unregistered
    Oddly enough, there are no news media outlets reporting on an increase of crime or shootings so I guess the missing officers don't really have an effect on the crime rate.

One would think at this point, the city would have melted down but no?!
    Or possibly the fake news doesn’t want to report it because the mayor is being considered for Biden’s vp pick. But anyone with any intelligent knows that Atlanta is a criminals playground right now.

Unregistered
    Or possibly the fake news doesn’t want to report it because the mayor is being considered for Biden’s vp pick. But anyone with any intelligent knows that Atlanta is a criminals playground right now.
    I fully get news not reporting but at some point even left slanted news can not ignore what is going on. But it really looks as if Atlanta is as peaceful as ever with less LEO's.

Other than the couple attacked in the car by the Wendy's it is like a violent news black hole (no pun intended).

Unregistered
    I fully get news not reporting but at some point even left slanted news can not ignore what is going on. But it really looks as if Atlanta is as peaceful as ever with less LEO's.

Other than the couple attacked in the car by the Wendy's it is like a violent news black hole (no pun intended).
    Well enjoy living there because I’m smart enough to stay far-away from the crime infested city!

Unregistered
    I agree! All of you should leave, and go elsewhere. Please don't jeopardize your family, your lives, or your freedom to serve and protect a city who does not support you.
    RULES FOR SURVIVING APD EMPLOYMENT:
    1. Before leaving, put in applications elsewhere and wait to get hired.
    2. While still active-duty at APD, do as little work as possible.
    3. Make as few arrests as possible. If a written report will suffice, then do that in lieu of arrest.
    4. Don't make any traffic stops.
    5. Don't speed to calls. Drive the speed limit. The only exception is if an officer needs help.
    6. If you're not on a call, park somewhere. Don't move.
    7. Refer to rule #1 above.

Unregistered

Unhappy

RULES FOR SURVIVING APD EMPLOYMENT:
    1. Before leaving, put in applications elsewhere and wait to get hired.
    2. While still active-duty at APD, do as little work as possible.
    3. Make as few arrests as possible. If a written report will suffice, then do that in lieu of arrest.
    4. Don't make any traffic stops.
    5. Don't speed to calls. Drive the speed limit. The only exception is if an officer needs help.
    6. If you're not on a call, park somewhere. Don't move.
    7. Refer to rule #1 above.
    Sadly but true, these are words of wisdom to an agency under attack by those who should be supporting them! 😢