Budget shortfall in effect
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Budget shortfall in effect

Is the plan finally going into place? Are we getting rid of the majors, fort pierce, Pensacola and west palm? I heard it may be happening, timing is perfect JT can take over Orlando and his people can fill all the vacant spots on the east coast.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the plan finally going into place? Are we getting rid of the majors, fort pierce, Pensacola and west palm? I heard it may be happening, timing is perfect JT can take over Orlando and his people can fill all the vacant spots on the east coast.
    State budget devicit:
    700 million loss inMarch
    900 million loss May
    400 million for state pay raise - not happening
    All purposed spending for anything new - will not be approved
    Car pool for departments that are not filling positions. What does that mean? Well, if an inspector needs a car, dbpr must find a car form the state pool. So, you may get a green state park vehicle spare or a DOT state spare pool car.
    Care

Unregistered
    I heard ISII's are definitely losing take homes. Sworn most likely.

Unregistered
    IS2 maybe but not sworn. Never gonna happen

Unregistered
    Close and eliminate. By the power of Greyskull I command it!

Unregistered
    Close them all and just keep captains to sign admins like automatic traffic tickets get rid of the lazy agents and LTs.

Unregistered
    Close them all and just keep captains to sign admins like automatic traffic tickets get rid of the lazy agents and LTs.
    Get off this site. It's not for is2 wannabes 5-0.

Unregistered
    Well if they take our take home cars Im done. Sorry pay, 5-1am shift, no take home, and toxic environment = not worth it.

Unregistered
    Well if they take our take home cars Im done. Sorry pay, 5-1am shift, no take home, and toxic environment = not worth it.
    Not taking the cars away, sorry pay yes, toxic environment yes, 5-1,
    For the rest of the year most likely, working July 4, most definitely.

Unregistered
    Not taking the cars away, sorry pay yes, toxic environment yes, 5-1,
    For the rest of the year most likely, working July 4, most definitely.

Florida teachers starting pay will be 48,700 this year. That's a 10 grand bump in pay for every single teacher. Hope we get our 3% =1,200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast