Pir - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pir

Unregistered
    Pay the logistics officer a little more and he could do logistics and PIR...
    I wonder who is running the budget here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this PIR position even needed? Why has it been filled twice by a black women. Is it a mandate that has to be done? or has it ben done to save the Chief from another law suit. Why is this position even needed?. This position is a joke and the money could be saved and it all done by one of the members that put out the same bs of emails we get of "officer safety alerts" or "alerts from another agency".....it's all a gimmick....and bs waste of money. Who is the fool here, and the waste of the UP budget?
    Then who will do Safety Day??

Unregistered

Weather on the 9's and traffic

my favorite email is from our chief meteorologist Capt K who sends out the weather emails. My second favorite email would be the lane closures.

If I needed that information, I could simply check my phone, laptop or watch the news.

Unregistered
    You do not have that rank yet. When you do get that rank, you can put out emails of persons arrested and stats, or other agency alerts, or when there will be a possible storm coming in by Ruskin. Otherwise just BA52 them even if they do not fit the criteria. At this agency, the BA52 trumps criminal charges, just the opposite of what you are taught in the basic police academy, that criminal charges come before a BA52, and if a BA52 is needed, the jail decides that. This place is f'd up and needs a new Admin. running it.

Unregistered
    We're outside the cone !!! Yell it near and far !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234